Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area [Microcoaster] Ianko66

[Microcoaster] Ianko66

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post May 28th, 2010, 8:19 pm

Points on hand: 232.00 Points
Wow, haven't made one of these in a while...

Since disaster is tracking progress, I thought I might as well too.
For the contest, I'm trying one of the harder trackstyles for a compact coaster. Inspiration comes from Volcano and Eurostar and I'm trying to fit as much track I can into this thing, while keeping pacing up.

Last edited by ianko66 on May 28th, 2010, 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Originally posted by GerstlCrazy:
The more time I spend on this website adds more to the impression that this has become a daycare.

Post May 28th, 2010, 9:36 pm
Metazoanhaddock User avatar

Points on hand: 3,382.00 Points
Bank: 52,337.00 Points
sexy...dont see many of these on the exchange
Head Moderator
Director, Structural Engineer - PEAK Amusements
Site Contest Judge (Supporting)
Chatroom Admin

Post May 29th, 2010, 6:41 am

Points on hand: 209.00 Points
Bank: 311.00 Points
Wow!Wicked one![launch]
All RCCAs should be RMC'd. And that event shall be henceforth known as the Rollercaust.

Post May 29th, 2010, 8:02 am

I'm going through hell and back to line the track up (as close as my sanity will let me) with the track below it (the launch, rolls, and mcbr).

Also, I'm thinking about making all the track 2 tube. Should I do it or leave it as is?
The more time I spend on this website adds more to the impression that this has become a daycare.

Post May 29th, 2010, 8:08 am

Sadly there's no Station-flyby.I love them!But this one is really cool!
All RCCAs should be RMC'd. And that event shall be henceforth known as the Rollercaust.

Post May 29th, 2010, 8:48 am

I'm only 1/2 way done with the ride...

Post May 29th, 2010, 9:22 am

Points on hand: 535.00 Points
Originally posted by ianko66

I'm going through hell and back to line the track up (as close as my sanity will let me) with the track below it (the launch, rolls, and mcbr).

Also, I'm thinking about making all the track 2 tube. Should I do it or leave it as is?
As is, with only appropriate places getting the 2 tube. And, why the hell are you working so hard on an unofficial contest, to where you get as close as your "sanity would let you", line up the track perfectly...

I mean wow, talk about a hard-worker, why don't you just make a coaster for yourself, and skip the deadline, that way you could make this a proper mini-coaster! Instead of a rushed one!
"Don't be a disability"... yep, still keeping that. :P

Post May 29th, 2010, 9:32 am

Originally posted by ianko66

I'm only 1/2 way done with the ride...

So there's a chance for a flyby?I think a 90????????? banked turn throu the station would fit.

Post May 29th, 2010, 12:01 pm

Originally posted by Tidus
I mean wow, talk about a hard-worker, why don't you just make a coaster for yourself, and skip the deadline, that way you could make this a proper mini-coaster! Instead of a rushed one!

I was pretty much exaggerating. And at the time I posted that, I was frusterated.

It's kinda one of those, if I finish it in time, cool. If I dont, I dont care...

Edit:

I had to get rid of the double heartline roll for a single one. It cause too many lats in the back.

Post May 29th, 2010, 12:34 pm

I liked the first color scheme more.

Post May 29th, 2010, 1:00 pm

Eh, I'm just messing around with it now. For all I know, the final ride could be purple.

Post May 29th, 2010, 1:11 pm

Everything in purple?

Post May 29th, 2010, 2:11 pm

Only if I get my cat to do a backflip.

Post May 29th, 2010, 2:18 pm

Try it![lol]

Return to Hard Hat Area