Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Intamin Ball Coaster videos - Linnanm?????ki

Intamin Ball Coaster videos - Linnanm?????ki

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Points on hand: 5,806.00 Points

Post April 29th, 2007, 1:03 pm

Points on hand: 1,171.00 Points

Wow, that actually looks really fun, even if it's a little short.

Post May 1st, 2007, 6:56 am

Points on hand: 5,473.00 Points
A little short? Very short[;)] It's a fun concept, but I think it maybe would have benefited of a longer lay out. I'm going there in July, so I'll guess I find out then.
Coaster count: 153
Moving to Singapore in july!

Post May 1st, 2007, 9:07 am

Points on hand: 3,002.00 Points

Looks primilary like another favous intamin trick pony.
Trim breaks are your enemy, retracking/smoothing is your friend. I miss b&m floored sit downs. coaster count=39

Post May 1st, 2007, 10:28 am
mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,058.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Most prototypes/concepts are one trick ponies in my opinion.

I mean, look at Oblivion & G5 - and how they've evolved into what Shirika and Griffon are.

Looks like much more compact layouts can be used in comparison especially to 4D coasters. This would be beneficial to smaller parks, especially as in the UK space isn't always in abundance.

Personally i think with the right application this could be quite a decent ride.
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Post May 1st, 2007, 2:04 pm

Points on hand: 5,766.00 Points

i can see this going to be either a cheap ride for smaller parks or would like to see a travel version.
i love the concept of this ride and i could see a dark ride of this taking up little room in a corner of a park somwhere. could go far but i dought the design will be pushed as much as others.

still a very nice concept
Making screams come true

Post May 1st, 2007, 4:40 pm

Points on hand: 5,473.00 Points
This kind of design face many of the restraints as the Togo Heartline coaster. Still has more potential though, as we have seen from some suggested lay-outs.
Coaster count: 153
Moving to Singapore in july!

Post May 1st, 2007, 4:54 pm

Points on hand: 3,780.00 Points
From what I see, that last hill should have a pretty nice pop of air. I don't know if this will face what the Togos faced though. I believe it could turn if the track were made that way.

Post May 1st, 2007, 5:24 pm

Points on hand: 3,189.00 Points

Haha, I love that thing! Wish I could ride it though...But I hope they keep upgrading and inventing new ways to use it, I'd love to see something like it at a decent size, because that does look pretty fun!

Post May 1st, 2007, 5:26 pm

Points on hand: 196.00 Points

That just has to be fun! But IMO it's way to short. And it could use a lounch, like in the RCT3 game.

Post January 26th, 2008, 4:48 am
FIN User avatar

Points on hand: 1,156.00 Points
I've been on that! [:D] It has really good airtime and feels very weird. It is very compact because "Linnanm?????????ki"(the park were Kirnu is) is very small so there is not very much space...

Post January 26th, 2008, 7:25 am

Points on hand: 65.00 Points
I have also been on it, and I can tell: it really is worth it! Although the ride lasts only for like 10 seconds, the experience is awesome! I really hope they will evolve into something cool.

The are also a very good option for parks with small space.

Post January 26th, 2008, 8:26 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,178.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

I like the idea, but that looks a little crappy tbh, it would be very easy to build longer ones in an almost "out and back" fashion. Although whether that kind of completely negates the point of the ride is perhaps to be contested, but even so, i guess they could just build further and further upwards and therefore have more elements on the way back down.

Return to General Theme Park Discussions