Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Intamin Blitz coaster

Intamin Blitz coaster

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post July 23rd, 2011, 2:27 am

Points on hand: 2,704.00 Points
I would say subtract about .5 gs from the center of the roll so it ends roughly the same height it starts. Other than that it looks good.

Post July 23rd, 2011, 3:39 pm

Points on hand: 1,034.00 Points
Damn. Harsh, RWN. I just asked because no matter how hard I tried, it didn't seem to crest like Maverick's and tmv's hills do. I have no desire to crank out a poorly made (or well made, for that matter) Maverick style track because that'd be a waste of time and work. I'll leave compact Intamin layouts to the people who can design them well.

Post July 23rd, 2011, 6:22 pm

Points on hand: 1,598.00 Points
Cant wait till this is done. It's gonna be epic! Not sure about the color though.
A man has needs and that needs is booze.

Post July 23rd, 2011, 8:11 pm

Points on hand: 1,101.00 Points
Those colors are kinda.. eh IMO. They're a little bit... boring.
Plot Twist: I'm still alive

Post July 23rd, 2011, 10:32 pm

Points on hand: 4,046.00 Points
^ lemme get to fixing that right about...now

Image Insert:
449.8 KB

better? i think so

Post July 23rd, 2011, 10:45 pm

Monochromatic ????????? colors with the same hue but different values (brown and taupe)
Analogous ????????? colors that are next to each other on the wheel and thus similar (green and yellow)
Complementary ????????? color-wheel opposites that give the most contrast and are exciting to the eye (orange and blue)

Works for interior design works for coaster colors. Just some ideas.

Edit:

Well you might as well name it and theme it to jokers revenge with those colors.

Actually, changing the color of the train wouldnt make it so bad. Maybe with a grey car. And seat color less neon.

Post July 23rd, 2011, 11:11 pm

^ good point. i want to avoid superhero stereotypes...

Post July 24th, 2011, 12:15 am

Points on hand: 1,601.00 Points
Too bright. I personally like subtle colors on intamins. Not bright, but not dull. Something that gives it personality, but without hurting the eyes. Try out a few combinations, and see where it gets you :)

Post July 24th, 2011, 8:44 am

ehh, i'll worry about colors when the ride is finished haha. right now i'm leaning towards a warm but not too bright teal/blue with either dark grey or tan supports.

Oh,,, whats this? some sexy double up action on an intamin? oh yeah. thats exactly what it is. first half pulls -0.9 next half pulls -1.3. this thing has airtime everywhere.

Image Insert:
466.94 KB

Post July 24th, 2011, 10:34 am

Kool! And i like the colors. U shud do some cool supporting or 3ds interaction on the double up that makes even better.

Post July 24th, 2011, 10:36 am

i wish i could kyle, but i dont know dick about 3ds... and i guarantee no one would volunteer. basically i just need LIM launch fins for all the transport sections. i wish someone would do some 3ds work for me though.

Post July 26th, 2011, 8:13 am

Points on hand: 290.00 Points

I would but I find making 3ds boring enough as it is!

Coaster is looking great so far. I think the latest colours are a bit dull though! Kinda remind me of colossus at thorpe park. I preferred the brighter colours to these... :P Sorry to be annoying!

Post July 26th, 2011, 8:47 am

haha you're aren't annoying bud. but these colors have kinda grown on me. i may brighten them a bit, but essentially these are the colors i'm keeping.

Post July 26th, 2011, 12:24 pm

Im up for 3ds ive had fun doing the 3ds on my most recent coaster. And i can def make lsm fins. So just pm me what u need me to make. I cand work on it today or maybe tommorrow but ill get to it as soon as i can.

Post July 26th, 2011, 2:15 pm

no rush man, i will PM you, but i'm gonna wait till after the layout and such is finished.

Post June 10th, 2013, 11:17 am

So i am reviving this ride two years later. Sorry for necroing a post, but I'm gonna finish this damn thing finally. Only problem is I cannot for the life of me remember how I did my barrel roll, but I had it going much slower and more gradual than mavericks original roll. Safe G's and all. The files for it are gone though, so I'm back to the old drawing board with the barrel roll. It WILL happen though! haha.

Previous

Return to Hard Hat Area