Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Landscaper Help Wanted

Landscaper Help Wanted

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post August 26th, 2010, 11:56 pm

Points on hand: 79.00 Points
I am currently putting the finishing touches on a fairly cool wooden coaster named "Rocky Mountain Flyer", and have hit a snag. The tool within the Construction Kit that I need, which allows placement of multiple objects (viz. trees) is available only to those who hold a license for the product, which I have been informed, is no longer available for purchase. (not that I'd much enjoy paying $10 for it anyway) But the coaster, like the name implies, takes place in the mountains and requires probably in excess of 5000 trees, which by anyone's standards, is too much to place by hand.

Does anyone out there have this program in it's full, and would you be willing to help me with this project? I will e-mail the track file, along with a general idea of what to put where (though it's fairly self explanatory when you look at the coaster's location). I will give due credit for the help.

Thank you to anyone who is willing to assist me.

Pockets
Last edited by Pockets on August 27th, 2010, 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
I used to be in a barbershop quartet in Skokie, Illinois...

Return to Hard Hat Area