Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Lansera - Standup launch coaster

Lansera - Standup launch coaster

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post April 21st, 2009, 5:27 pm

Points on hand: 96.00 Points
Bank: 4,290.00 Points
Please follow Gerst's advice on that Immelmann, the shaping is off. Banking usually begins when the train is inverted at about 160 deg relative to the ground. Actually even earlier but not that noticeably. The B&M way is to kind off give you a flip feeling over the top of the element keeping the pacing high but the lats extremely low.

Post April 21st, 2009, 6:48 pm

Points on hand: 2,837.21 Points
Bank: 6,969.69 Points
Don't let them pressure you into doing something you don't think is right. Consider the feedback, but if you disagree, do what you think works best. I've gotten a ton of good feedback, and I've considered all of it...and a lot was definitely helpful. However, some of the feedback I knew was wrong (even from some of the most skilled designers around) and after considering it I ended up doing it my way, which in this example case turned out to be the correct way. Bottom line...it's your ride. People are trying to help, yes, but that doesn't mean you must do what they say. If you don't want to show full elements yet, then you don't have to bc people are pressuring you. If you want the banking rotation on your immelman to start later...then do it that way. Of course, it's generally good to be able to back up what you do, but still...it's your call 100%.

Post April 22nd, 2009, 9:19 pm

Points on hand: 59.00 Points
Construction update-

I've decided to make this ride a shuttle as to add another "feature" that has never been created on a stand up coaster. The coaster will also be enclosed once i finish the track work and supports and I will include 3ds.
Pictures soon.
^the message is up there^

Post April 29th, 2009, 12:33 pm

Points on hand: 535.00 Points
A shu-[confused]

ok, good luck trying to make that realistic.

Post April 29th, 2009, 1:24 pm

Points on hand: 62.00 Points
no, no no no no no. Shuttle + Stand-Up = S**t in a handbasket.
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Post May 3rd, 2009, 12:57 am

Points on hand: 392.00 Points
Why is everyone so doubtful? Its just the same as a hyper shuttle except your standing up, as the title states.
I think that something fresh and original is needed not what is conventional.. I understand having crazy ideas, but sometimes they just wont work, and a launched stand-up shuttle should do just fine. Keep the g's correct, and you have nothing to worry about, unless your trying to be realistic.

Post May 4th, 2009, 2:16 pm

Points on hand: 535.00 Points
"Keep the g's correct, and you have nothing to worry about, unless your trying to be realistic."

I'm sorry but..

WHAT [confused]

Post May 4th, 2009, 4:08 pm

Points on hand: 59.00 Points
just fyi, this project has been canceled, but check out my new project Nyx:

http://www.coastercrazy.com/forum/topic ... hichpage=1
^the message is up there^

Previous

Return to Hard Hat Area