Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion LOL (!warning contains stupidness!)

LOL (!warning contains stupidness!)

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post November 5th, 2005, 11:33 pm

Points on hand: 4,830.00 Points

I was walking out from a magic show when my dad and i heard a CRUNCH!!! we turned around and saw a 12 year old kid sitting in the driver seat of the car and his dad in the other, they had crashed into a pickup truck. I'm like WTF and his dad got out and said he was teaching his son to drive!!! The dad got out and switched with the kid to back up the car to look and the damage and he crunched the side pannel so idk whats going to happen but i want to know what that dad was thinking and what his wife is thinking...

P.S. When they got out of the car to see who the car belonged to he said to his son "Don't worry you can drive home!!!"[confused]

Post November 5th, 2005, 11:42 pm

Points on hand: 3,780.00 Points
Did you stick around to see how pissed of the pickup owner was when he saw the damage? And that dad should be arrested because letting a 12 year old drive is illegal.

Post November 5th, 2005, 11:44 pm

Points on hand: 4,830.00 Points

Yes and no well see for some reason the owner of the truck just got in and drove away and im not sure if he will be arrested he should though, i agree

Post November 6th, 2005, 12:58 am
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

Originally posted by Woodie Man

Did you stick around to see how pissed of the pickup owner was when he saw the damage? And that dad should be arrested because letting a 12 year old drive is illegal.

if he was in a parking lot, its actually not. But if he was driving on the streets, it would be. Although I will say its irresponsible for the parents to let thier son drive where there was potential for an accident like this.

Return to Off Topic Discussion