Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Mack Fun Coaster Tulireki in Linnanm?????ki

Mack Fun Coaster Tulireki in Linnanm?????ki

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Points on hand: 5,877.00 Points

This coaster opened about a month ago. It's so far the largest steel coaster in Linnanm?????????ki. The park also has 4 other coasters including a scenic railway and the Premier water coaster Vonkaputous.

The Mack Fun Coaster model is basically a mixture of Wild Mouse and banked curves. The special thing here are it's trains, which swing freely sidewards. This is hardly noticable though, but the laterals are great in it's wild mouse- section.

The Linnanm?????????ki's version is customized to suit the small footprint, so it's a bit smaller than the reqular model. Despite that, the ride time is surprisingly long.

It begins with some good tight curves and after that there's a drop with nice airtime. Then there are a couple of right and left turns and the brakes.
first drop

this follows the first drop

The top of the train is seperate from the bottom. I think it's some hydraulics which control the movement sidewards. Not sure though.

The final low-banked turn

The cost was only 3m ????????? (about ?????????2 m). Seems like the new affordable steel coaster hit, like the Mack wild mice or Maurer S?????????hne spinning coasters.

Here are two videos of the coaster taken by me:
[url="http://www.harryranta.com/galleria/videot/tulireki.avi"]On-ride[/url]
[url="http://www.harryranta.com/galleria/videot/tulireki_ulko.avi"]Off-ride[/url]

I also am making an NL version of it.

Post May 23rd, 2004, 1:55 pm

Points on hand: 2,347.00 Points
Looks like an awesome coaster, that side-movement of the cars is pretty cool also.

Post May 23rd, 2004, 3:10 pm

Points on hand: 3,321.00 Points

Return to General Theme Park Discussions