Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Trip Reports MAGIC MOUNTAIN TRIP REPORT VOLUME:2

MAGIC MOUNTAIN TRIP REPORT VOLUME:2

Visited a theme park and have a wild time?!? Post your trip report here and tell us all about it!

Post November 22nd, 2005, 11:27 am

Points on hand: 2,059.00 Points
[devilish][devilish][devilish][pshades][devilish][devilish][devilish]
Hey you guys whats up again, I hope you read volume:1 of the trip report, but if you didnt. Well just between you and me, this volumes' better any way. So here it is, volume 2 of my Magic Mounntain Trip report.
Any way, so after i got off Riddlers Revenge I litterally ran to Scream. As i was parking my car in the parking lot, I saw it run like 3 or 4 times. And I was just dying to ride it.

Scream: If I remember correctly i had to wait 10 minutes for this ride. But I distinctly remember hearing on XtremeCoastin that the line for this ride is usually 15 minutes long. They were sooooo off, by like 2hrs. That was the regular line though, so way do I care,[sillyme]. Anyway, I boarded the 4 car, second to the left side. And we were off. Oh and beware of the dip before the lift hill, I didnt feel it much, but from what I heard back there, its pretty effective. after that I made my way up the lift hill, crested and dropped like a black girl in the club. No offense to the African Americans because im black too. After the drop we headed into the humoungous loop then into the dive loop, after into the zero g barrel roll consisidering ive never been through one until just then, I must say it was AWSOME!!!!!!![:D] Then we went into a short brake run. 2 interlocking corkscrews, and it was over with. Wow, I guess I shouldve taken a breath huh, *said panting* oh my god, im feeling a bit light headed[xx(]
Pros: Nice dip, wonderful 1 drop, and very nice inversions.
Cons: Nothing
Overalll: That was a wonderful ride, as my mother would like me to say, but this is what i want to say, it was !@#$%^& awsome I !@@#$%^^&&&*^$*(**&%^$$ on this ride, it )(*^^%$$^^$@#) and then,!@#R@@%^$%&^&*^^&(&^%&&^*&^%^%$6%^&5* to me. And that's why I always use Pro Active.[flush][dorkhat]. But any way seriously, would rate this a 10/10. Not worth more than a 2hr. and 30min. wait though.
It was getting late, about 8:50pm late. So I ran over to Colossus.
I had never been on Colussus but I still wanted to do it backwards first. Boy, was I wrong in that.

Colussus Backwards:I think i waited about 15mins. for this ride. The real line was about 2hrs. though. I borded the second train from the front, which was actually second train from the back if you get my flow. the train started picking up speed as we made our way down to the lift hill. But by the time I crested it, I was screaming. No really. I was. After that, all I could remember was me screaming "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaahhhhahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"the woman in the car with me said "Shut the hell up the ride is over!"
Pros: Very scary, dont know were youre going, never knowing whats going to happen next feeling was captured.
Cons: Bumpy
Overall: I will give this ride a 9/10. Must ride.
Im tired again so com back tomorrow for volume 3, and see Sydney beat Scream once and for all! Wait no sorry, that was the Scream trilogy, never mind. Okay, now I know that was a good joke! Okay youn know what nevermind, just come back tomorrow, please
Last edited by goliathking on November 22nd, 2005, 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Theme Park Trip Reports