Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster Magnetic Brake 3Ds?

Magnetic Brake 3Ds?

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post April 30th, 2005, 8:17 pm
Brtnboarder495 Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,362.00 Points
Originally posted by ragan

http://d1jlserver.dnsalias.net/CCDev2/pub_fileinfo.cfm?fid=632

i believe this is what you are looking for. you need to end up making them a 3d object, and put the correct textures and crap in the right place. you can edit the slope of them, but they are not going to be the correct length so you will most likely have to try and try at making them line up correctly.
I have no experience doing this, I need plug-n-play 3ds. These are not the correct ones either.

Post April 30th, 2005, 8:34 pm

Points on hand: 4,378.00 Points

what are you talking about? i just downloaded and installed them in a minute. here are some steps for you if are that computer stupid.

1. save as in NL object folder
2. open the folder from download manager
3. select all of the icons
4. move into object folder
5. open track
6. go to insert 3d object
7. select 3d called "ilovemath-rocketfins"
8. scale it to what you want
9. save track as....
10. ride

sorry to sound like an ass but you seem like you just want someone to make you a 3d object with so much detail an make it so you dont even have to slope it in the editor. also, i sounded rude just now b/c did you even say thank you to anyone who has helped you here? i could of just gone somewhere else, but no, i went searching for that just for you. i wasted 20 minutes of my live looking for that. so please, in the future just sound like an individual who is greatful that they have even gotten replies. be greatful you have a computer. and be even more greatful you are not in a third world contry where you have to beg for scraps of food.

-ragan

Previous

Return to No Limits Coaster