Board index Roller Coaster Games Track Advertising Maverick

Maverick

Advertise your ride here to get it ridden and rated!

Post September 11th, 2007, 7:25 pm

Points on hand: 5,850.00 Points

please help with 3Ds

i have finished the track!

oooh rah!!

its AHGed nd everything...i really need someone to do a Maverick Station for me!....it would be greatly appreciated....!
i have finished the track so i can email you the layout as a .nltrack
but i really need 3D help....anybody out there who is good with Google sketch up or any other object creating program......

please if you want to help....PM me for your email so i can send you my track!(p.s. if you want to ride it now and ruin the fun....then fine whatever, but you ruined the experience....)

your help would be appreciated!

and i am looking foward to builing this Maverick
Last edited by thatoneband777 on September 17th, 2007, 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dont buy starbucks coffee

its poison

Post September 11th, 2007, 7:34 pm

Points on hand: 2,400.00 Points

Nobody will join for 3DS until they know it's a quality track and worth it- wait until you're completed to ask for something like that.

Post September 11th, 2007, 7:42 pm

Points on hand: 3,691.00 Points
I love maverick. Each time i rode it, it got better. The third time i rode it was the best ever, cause i actually learned about coasters more, and i knew what the elements were on the ride. But i hope you do good on your recreation. Sorry im not to much help. :/
Good Luck! :)

Post September 11th, 2007, 7:50 pm

thank anyways....i dont nned people like Calaway commenting like that!

its poison

Post September 11th, 2007, 8:10 pm

Originally posted by thatoneband777

I'm giving you advice, I would never make something for your track if I didn't think that it had enough quality for it to be worth my hard work...

Post September 11th, 2007, 8:14 pm

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
I'm glad to hear this, Nick. Your past versions haven't exactly been up to the name, but it's always great to hear a designer's trying and working hard to make quality work. If there's anything I can do to help assist you in this project (i.e. Research, tips, testing) I'd be more than glad. Sorry, but I'm no good at 3Ds...

Good luck!
1-Millennium Force | 2-Intimidator 305 | 3-Fury 325
4-Skyrush | 5-Iron Rattler | 6-X2 | 7-Kingda Ka
8-Voyage | 9-Maverick | 10-Monster

Post September 11th, 2007, 8:42 pm
Tetsu Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 44.00 Points
Bank: 4,333.00 Points
[

thank anyways....i dont mind people like Calaway commenting like that!

He is right though. People are not going to spend days making stuff for you when the track is bad.

Post September 11th, 2007, 8:46 pm

Points on hand: -1,299.00 Points
Bank: 1,430.56 Points
I agree with sean on this, why spend my time making 3ds and the ride is not good, so if your ride is good well see if i can cook up some stuff for this ride but right now.. no, cause i am theming a ride.

Post September 11th, 2007, 9:11 pm

Points on hand: 9,697.00 Points
Oh good... Another one... I'm looking forward to it every waking moment.
X2 ??? Intimidator 305 ??? Millennium Force ??? Iron Rattler ??? El Toro ??? Fury 325 ??? Maverick ??? Skyrush ??? Twisted Timbers ??? Voyage

Post September 11th, 2007, 9:39 pm

haha ...i am not posting for a while...

to Grestlcrazy....please help! i need advice on shaping the first few turns before the Air time hill!

i am going to post pics on NLdevcenter!

http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/u1860

its poison

Post September 11th, 2007, 9:43 pm

Points on hand: 9,697.00 Points
From the screenshot you've posted, I can already tell this much:
A) Yer graffix R crappy. [8D]
B) The angle of the lift hill is wrong.
C) The color is not customized and/or not quite correct enough.
D) The turn-to-turn transfers are not heartlined.
X2 ??? Intimidator 305 ??? Millennium Force ??? Iron Rattler ??? El Toro ??? Fury 325 ??? Maverick ??? Skyrush ??? Twisted Timbers ??? Voyage

Post September 11th, 2007, 9:52 pm

omg....my graffix are good...um 98 fps dude...i have them turned down tho cause i dont want to stain the system.

why would i AHG the ride now!? ima wait till i would hit a brake....the angle of the lift is fine....and they are custom colors. i am not like some people who connet AHGed peices of track together! i am just getting the idea of banking so i can measure speed and stuff!

its poison

Post September 11th, 2007, 10:18 pm

hey, no problem.
I know people want to know if it its a good ride or not, but they dont have to be mean about it. They could just tell you in a nice way that i may be able to help you out when i see some screenshots. Not, hey we have to see that your ride doesnt suck. Thats kinda rude. They could give helpful hints. But good luck on the coaster. i cant wait to see it when its done. I'll make sure to watch it when its up. tell you what i think.

Post September 11th, 2007, 10:22 pm

omg....my graffix are good...um 98 fps dude...i have them turned down tho cause i dont want to stain the system.

why would i AHG the ride now!? ima wait till i would hit a brake....the angle of the lift is fine....and they are custom colors. i am not like some people who connet AHGed peices of track together! i am just getting the idea of banking so i can measure speed and stuff!

Graphics = FPS now?
OMGNOWAIZ

Post September 11th, 2007, 10:24 pm

hehe shut it Calaway ur not even helping this thread....and why did u say i spammed you...i dont even know how!

i waz PMing you to ride my coaster Flash!

its poison

Post September 11th, 2007, 10:25 pm

Calawaypark, take it easy, he was just asking for some help, and now your just trying to make fun of him for every little thing. How about giving hints instead of giving people hard times. not trying to be a hardy or anything, but idk.

Post September 11th, 2007, 10:27 pm

Points on hand: 929.00 Points
Bank: 2,385.00 Points
Anthony (Real), Jake (Jakizle), dcs, and a few others will know how to do it.

Post September 11th, 2007, 10:41 pm

i am about to AHG the track...i have reached the brake run before the launch...

hopefully it comes out well!

its poison

Post September 11th, 2007, 10:49 pm

Points on hand: 3,189.00 Points

Dude, not good. Test the ride every now and then in AHG, or you're most likely gonna get a TON of suprise problems after that you're gonna have to fix by changing the entire track. AHG as you go along, and then add to the the non-AHG'd part, and then do it again, etc..

Post September 11th, 2007, 10:57 pm

Yeah, Nick, Calaway will keep 'em coming if you retaliate. Just don't worry about it, no worth in the matter anyhow.

I will be happy in helping you. By the way you won't have this finished before Halloween [;)] Maybe even later. You're going to be pushed to get this bitch right so don't rush, take your time on EVERY little detail (maybe even days on a simple section, if need be), and work your ass off to spend enough of your energy on making this precise as a fine pencil tip!

Post September 11th, 2007, 11:03 pm
man

Points on hand: 111.00 Points

Im sorry if this has been said but that was probably the most assholy thing you could've done. You ask for something and someone tries to give advice (might I add good advice) and you just ignore it and act like an ass about it. Also another little bit of advice being an ass about a comment someone left to try to help you will really get you hated depending on who left the comment and also will turn people away from helping you.
Go chuff yourself and have a nice day! :D

Post September 11th, 2007, 11:05 pm

Originally posted by man

...will really get you hated depending on who left the comment...

But did you actually see who left that original comment? Maybe it will make sense...

Post September 11th, 2007, 11:10 pm
man

Points on hand: 111.00 Points
lol ya I saw who but still his comment was true wait until you finish before asking the track. Also said that because im pretty sure if anyone else said it that acctually would apply for he would have said the same thing and than gotten himself hated.

edit: also more of that sentance was about the second part about no one wanting to help someone who is an ass to someone else trying to help him
Go chuff yourself and have a nice day! :D

Post September 11th, 2007, 11:49 pm

Points on hand: 1,469.00 Points
Originally posted by EElover2

Anthony (Real), Jake (Jakizle), dcs, and a few others will know how to do it.

Why do you type out thier names, if you are just going to type out thier usernames...?

Post September 11th, 2007, 11:54 pm

Points on hand: 929.00 Points
Bank: 2,385.00 Points

Next

Return to Track Advertising