Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion movie idea(people acting out games)

movie idea(people acting out games)

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post July 21st, 2004, 5:06 pm

Points on hand: 1,750.00 Points
Im think about making a short movie for school on video games. but I want people act them out. For example, for halo I will get a first person view of a person a holding a fake gun and then throwing maybe a water ballon that glows(editing) and throwing it at someone but missing then climbing into a warthog(vechile with a super soaker on top) that kills a guy. Im also going to have a life bar, a press x to pick up, and maybe so he glows. Thats what I hope to do, of course I'll need to study the game to see how they move and how to get in the warthog. well this is a sample and I wanna get all sorts of genres in it(platfrom, shooing(all kinds), dancing, strategy etc...) Well i need a good story to go along with it(if not it seems people will be asking, Why?) and the goal for each game will be simple(kill a man in halo), and some ideas for games( Ihave some) and how to act it out. gotta go, I'll express later what else i think i should put in.

Post July 21st, 2004, 5:59 pm

Points on hand: 4,606.00 Points
um... thanks for posting this on the site [confused]

Post July 21st, 2004, 7:18 pm

Post July 21st, 2004, 7:43 pm

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

I think he is confused by the total randomness of your post

Post July 21st, 2004, 10:12 pm

Points on hand: 4,606.00 Points

Post July 21st, 2004, 11:10 pm

Points on hand: 1.00 Points
--------------------
Last edited by DjJavixxxxx on September 9th, 2014, 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post July 22nd, 2004, 12:31 am

Points on hand: 3,816.00 Points

Your video idea reminds me of this one video I saw a long while back of a group of Final Fantasy addicts acting out a battle and having it recorded. Now, I dont know if they did it for a school project or simply had way too much spare time on their hands. It was so lame that I just had to laugh.
Thrills by the Bay - Your #1 News Source for Bay Area Parks!
http://thrillsbythebay.blogspot.com

Post July 22nd, 2004, 10:33 am

well has anyone seen chappelle show where he acts out gta, thats what im thinking about doing. Anyway, can I delete this topic, seems to be getting nowhere, maybe it's the wrong forum to post in maybe a game site that has a forum.

Return to Off Topic Discussion