Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area My New/First No Limits 2 Coaster "Coastrum"

My New/First No Limits 2 Coaster "Coastrum"

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post August 17th, 2014, 6:24 pm

Points on hand: 150.00 Points
Bank: 120.00 Points
I just finished creating a new coaster called Coastrum (The name is not final) Here is what it is:

That's my coaster, its not the best but its my first on no limits 2. But its still under construction and i need someone to help me create the supports for it. Can you help me?

Points on hand: 5,716.00 Points
Bank: 2,500.00 Points
how tall is that thing? supports can get a little tricky after about 300 feet, you may want to consider making a smaller coaster until you get the hang of things.
Plantoris

plantoris wrote:
how tall is that thing? supports can get a little tricky after about 300 feet, you may want to consider making a smaller coaster until you get the hang of things.

How do i check the height?

Points on hand: 5,716.00 Points
Bank: 2,500.00 Points
look at the side or front view and hold your cursor on the highest point, then at the bottom of the screen, Y : ***.***feet is the height.

im guessing your at about 475 feet. :shock:
Plantoris

My first hill is 119.75, and my second taller hill is 173.77

I must have tampered with the FOV, I'm guessing thats why it looks so high.

mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,111.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Feet or meteres...?

Supports wise - take a look at existing coasters - if its big and tall you'll maybe want tower like structures as you see on Millenium Force or if its a bit smaller check out Alpina Blitz (http://rcdb.com/11056.htm) and maybe create something like that but thicker supports perhaps.
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Well i'm not really sure weather its feet or meters. But i do want supports like the ones on Millennium Force

I also need someone to maybe do scenery, everyone who helps me out with this will get full credit.

TTD03 User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 738.00 Points
Bank: 111,265.11 Points
Senthrententer wrote:
Well i'm not really sure weather its feet or meters. But i do want supports like the ones on Millennium Force

Yea that will have to all be custom, good luck with that, I can't build for my life.

Return to Hard Hat Area