Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area New Hyper Coaster

New Hyper Coaster

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post January 5th, 2008, 11:13 pm

Points on hand: 1,541.00 Points
http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/p4390

I have just finished the layout on my new coaster which happens to ba a launched hyper coaster. But there are a couple of problems I am having. One of them is that I am not quite sure on what to call it and im not so sure about the color scheme. If you have any ideas or comments regarding my ride feel free to tell me them

Post January 5th, 2008, 11:17 pm

Points on hand: 1,435.00 Points

How are the Gs without that brake-run in the middle? Because I think it's too long/unrealistic.

Post January 5th, 2008, 11:40 pm

Originally posted by Z00Z3R

How are the Gs without that brake-run in the middle? Because I think it's too long/unrealistic.

They are not that bad and i added that brake run so the trains could leave the launch sooner. Just for you information the coaster length is 3,802.8 feet long so it is realistic seeing that the longest coaster is around 8,100 feet long

Post January 5th, 2008, 11:44 pm

Points on hand: 1,435.00 Points

Oh, no, I meant the brake segment.

And for safety measures, I don't think it's safe to have a block brake like that. It might fail e-stop test (meaning it might crash).

Maybe just run two trains or make that long transport segment at the end brakes?

Post January 6th, 2008, 12:04 am

Originally posted by Z00Z3R

Oh, no, I meant the brake segment.

And for safety measures, I don't think it's safe to have a block brake like that. It might fail e-stop test (meaning it might crash).

Maybe just run two trains or make that long transport segment at the end brakes?

It did fail the e-stop so im gonna use your idea any ideas of names or color schemes?

Return to Hard Hat Area