Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions NEW Las Vegas themepark!

NEW Las Vegas themepark!

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post June 15th, 2007, 11:41 pm

Points on hand: 7,125.00 Points

wow, thats gonna be some place.. all the things they have going on...seems very cool

Post June 16th, 2007, 12:16 am

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
What's not to love about Vegas? An indoor slopes resort for snowboarding! Nice!
1-Millennium Force | 2-Intimidator 305 | 3-Fury 325
4-Skyrush | 5-Iron Rattler | 6-X2 | 7-Kingda Ka
8-Voyage | 9-Maverick | 10-Monster

Post June 16th, 2007, 12:59 am
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

there are three retarded places in the united states.. Florida , Hawaii, and las Vegas. new orleans during mardi gras is an honorable mention... i apologize on the behalf of any American who has a mind of their own for the behavior of the beefcake retards who represent these places in the minds of the rest of the world. [lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]

Post June 16th, 2007, 1:01 am

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
Originally posted by jayman

there are three retarded places in the united states.. Florida , Hawaii, and las Vegas. new orleans during mardi gras is an honorable mention... i apologize on the behalf of any American who has a mind of their own for the behavior of the beefcake retards who represent these places in the minds of the rest of the world. [lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]

I know you're playing with words loosely, but you may want to watch a little on the way you say 'retard'.

Also, care to explain why those three said places land themselves as the three 'indeliberately mentally handicapped' places in the USA?
1-Millennium Force | 2-Intimidator 305 | 3-Fury 325
4-Skyrush | 5-Iron Rattler | 6-X2 | 7-Kingda Ka
8-Voyage | 9-Maverick | 10-Monster

Post June 16th, 2007, 1:13 am

Points on hand: 1,435.00 Points

Why does Las Vegas hate children?
"Content Coming Soon" for the babies.
More like NEVER.
They hate children.

Post June 16th, 2007, 1:21 am
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

my dad sister, my aunt is clinicly 'retarded' she is one of my childhood freinds. she lived with us for many years when i was a teenager. we went to many special olympic events. her diagnosis was simply "retarded' which is indeed a clinical term.. she did not suffer from downs syndrome. nor did she suffer from anything else.. she was simply born retarded. that was the diagnosis.. when i say retarded in the context in which i use it here i mean frat boy peice of shiz , non thinking all kick ass boorish non thinking pussy fixated dumbass beefcakes.. sorry if i confused anyone..
the places i mentioned would not suffer as far as the scenery and history they have to offer, but as far as any intelectual and cultural asthetics the word "tacky " cannot come close

Post June 16th, 2007, 2:00 am

Points on hand: 2,063.00 Points

^^
dude, vegas loves its children now. That place has changed soo much. All the shows, and the animal exibits, and prositutes...

Post June 16th, 2007, 2:14 am

Points on hand: 1,435.00 Points

^They're just trying to kill them. You saw what happened to Siegfried and Roy... just wait till that happens to the children.

The heads of Vegas will just laugh.

Return to General Theme Park Discussions