Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions New Ride for Holiday World 2012

New Ride for Holiday World 2012

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post August 4th, 2011, 9:45 pm

Points on hand: 35.00 Points
Bank: 4,336.00 Points
As some of you may know. Holiday World and Splashin' Safari just unveiled a new ride for 2012. I was so excited that it might possibly be a steel coaster! But, no, it's another dumb a** water coaster. Oh yeah, the Worlds Longest. I thought maybe Holiday World would finally grow a pair and ask Intamin or Vekoma to build them a sick ass Steel coaster! No they have to break their own previous record of, "The World's Longest Water Coaster!" I dont give a sh*t how long it is?! Is it fun? by the look of the Computer generated POV, I personally think taking a dump would be just as fun. Heres some information about the "Mammoth." Yeah?! It's called the "Mammoth" and i saw on their Facebook page that, "They couldnt find an animal big enough in the jungle to name the ride off of." Gee? what about an Elephant? Aren't they basically the same freaking thing? An Elephant is almost exactly the same. Just without all the hair. Holiday World is the closest amusement park I live by. My girlfriend even works there. so when I go with her. I dont wanna ride the same boring stuff. I just want a fun steel coaster to go on.

heres some media about the Mammoth:

http://www.holidayworld.com/rides/mammoth
Last edited by Rickrollercoaster on August 4th, 2011, 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to General Theme Park Discussions