Board index Roller Coaster Games Track Advertising New roller coaster update

New roller coaster update

Advertise your ride here to get it ridden and rated!

Post January 22nd, 2014, 11:58 pm

Points on hand: 72.00 Points
I uploaded Flyer and I would like someone to review it. It seems the ratio of rating to downloading is very low on this site. From what it used to be back 8 years ago. It would be nice to see what others say on how I could improve my ride.

Post January 23rd, 2014, 12:36 am

Points on hand: 374.00 Points
I have it downloaded and intend to review it, but since I'm real new to this I'm taking my time to get it written so it's actually a helpful review. Need to ride it a few more times too. I'll try to get it up before the weekend.

EDIT: Just rode it again. NOW I remember why I hadn't reviewed it yet. I downloaded a bunch of coasters at once, and tried a bunch out just to see what other people were building. I hadn't had a chance to give any of them the attention they need to write something intelligent. Yours will be an easy one to write, I should it have up tomorrow.

Post January 23rd, 2014, 7:18 am
mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,111.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Considering you don't appear to have rated any tracks recently are you not part of the problem that you're complaining about?
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Post January 23rd, 2014, 6:14 pm

Points on hand: 72.00 Points
This is the week I uploaded a roller coaster and I tend not to rate during that week for many reasons. I will be waiting till next week to start rating roller coasters.

Return to Track Advertising