Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion New year pics!

New year pics!

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post January 1st, 2007, 9:55 am

Points on hand: 3,283.00 Points

Well new year is the time to party! [:D] So did anyone do anything really special? Show you're pics of you're party or whatever you did [:D] anyone get really wasted? Or do something stupid! SHOW!!! [:D]

I went to a house party at my friends!!! WOOP [:p] [:)]

Hmmm notice the shizty red drink that we made. IT WAS DISGUSTING!!!!!! [lol][xx(] But funny as hell! [^]

What did everyone else do to celebrate the start of the new year?

Post January 1st, 2007, 11:24 am

Points on hand: 1,152.00 Points
I went to a 'Sylvester Party' here in Geel. They had to move from their party-tent to a local Gymhall, as there was way to much wind (5-6 beaufort) to secure a safe night. (The night before, two jumbo-tents were blown away [B)]). It was fun, the lightshow was kinda OK, I was in good company, and the music was outstanding!
PICS: http://www.geelonline.be/?page=content&id=626#pics

Post January 1st, 2007, 1:48 pm

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

I just made a few drinks, and popped in American Pie...BEST idea i've had in a while.

Ofcourse I did turn on the T.V. at 11:50, and the whole New Years deal in downtown SA actually looked really good. Maybe we'll go down there next year.

Post January 1st, 2007, 7:42 pm

Points on hand: 4,906.00 Points

party on

yea I went over to a friend's house and saw a few people I hadn't seen in a long time, so it was nice

Post January 1st, 2007, 8:16 pm

Points on hand: 3,189.00 Points

In the day i saw Blue Man Group (insane show), went out for dinner somewhere and just relaxed the rest of the day. Watched the celebrations on tv, probably will be going to one of them next year

Post January 1st, 2007, 8:16 pm

Points on hand: 4,378.00 Points

i sat on my ass at my dad's house crying that miami won and playing card games until 2am. quiet fun :)

Post January 1st, 2007, 8:24 pm

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
Went to a friend's house for a small get together. We made some funny things with his video camera, played hilarious games, and about three of us spent the night at his house. I don't recall sleeping, but then again, I don't really recall anything [lol] just joking, I'm not a hardcore drinker (13 years old).
1-Millennium Force | 2-Intimidator 305 | 3-Fury 325
4-Skyrush | 5-Iron Rattler | 6-X2 | 7-Kingda Ka
8-Voyage | 9-Maverick | 10-Monster

Post January 1st, 2007, 9:09 pm

13 and drinkin..hmmm...for you, dark future i see. tisk. tisk.

seriously there is no point to drink, if you cant have fun with people sober, are they really your friends than if you need to be drunk to enjoy them?

Post January 1st, 2007, 9:10 pm

Points on hand: 1,171.00 Points

Here's a couple pics from last night, party at a friends house. We had a bunch of liquor, but I made sure not to get completely wasted, just enough to have fun without getting sick.[:D]

And Ragan, my friends and I hang out sober 99% of the time, drinking is just something fun to do every once and awhile. We never drink more than once a month or so (if that).

Post January 1st, 2007, 10:33 pm

Originally posted by ragan

seriously there is no point to drink, if you cant have fun with people sober, are they really your friends than if you need to be drunk to enjoy them?

[lol] Even though you're probably joking, one can never tell over the internet, so I'll point out to you that I will never drink until legal age. Even then, alcohol will seldomn be an interest for me. Possibly never...

Post January 2nd, 2007, 12:29 am

i wasnt. its stupid imo to drink, over or under age.

Post January 2nd, 2007, 1:31 am

Exactly

Post January 2nd, 2007, 2:11 am

Points on hand: 2,304.00 Points
^Hooray for completely pointless posts like that!

I went to once of my friend's houses for a small "party." We made a little fire and roasted some hot dogs. Then we went in and hooked my Wii up to her huge, brand new tv. After a few rounds of bowling, we watched Accepted. It was a fun night. I took a couple picutes of the fire, but my camera is dead.

Post January 2nd, 2007, 3:22 am

Originally posted by spaminacan11

^Hooray for completely pointless posts like that!

I know, don't you love 'em?

Post January 2nd, 2007, 6:36 am

Points on hand: 3,283.00 Points

Originally posted by ragan

Not really. Just because you're drinking, you dont have to be getting drunk! And anyway its new year, everyone has a laugh! [^]

Post January 2nd, 2007, 12:09 pm

Points on hand: 2,593.00 Points
Our nation is just...well. A binge nation.
Getting wasted at New Year and other special occaisions is tradition. I dont think being sober is not fun. People just like to get their hair down when they are drinking. People become more open and loose, and at least people dance when they are pissed. =]

And did anyone see the firework display in London, that was amazing!

Post January 2nd, 2007, 12:43 pm

Points on hand: 5,766.00 Points

yup we all love a drink, i know i was wasted but i was in blackpool i a big party. if youve ever been to blackpool for a weekend you'll know its mandatory to get drunk atleast once. i wasent too bad anyway cuz i can remember what happened and how many i had so its ok[:D]

anyway hare are some pics of my in action on the night and my family

^^ me and my aunt

^^ my dad (bald one) and uncle

^^my cousin and nana

^^ my mum after having a few too many

^^our house DJ, DJ Wayne

^^just a fun one from the next night. the fancy dress competition in which i came 2nd dressed as ST George

brill time and of corse i went to look around the pleasure beach and there will be another topic on that[:D]
Making screams come true

Post January 2nd, 2007, 1:12 pm

Points on hand: 2,593.00 Points
Blackpool is amazing for weekends, a little better than Kebab's and brothels in Porthcrawl eh gaz! [lol].

Post January 2nd, 2007, 5:38 pm

I was watching the news (for the Ball Drop, of course) and it was showing the celebrations all over the world. China, Japan, London, Rios (Rios looked awesome. I would love to celebrate a holiday in Rio) and tons of other famous areas.

As for my addition to alcohol argument, I am highly opposed to drinking even the littlest bit (whether or not I'm trying to get drunk) becuase...
1- It is, of course, against the law. Usually, I'm not opposed to breaking the law, and usually, it's fun to rebel every now and then. But in this case, since my body could not properly handle alcohol, I'm listening to the law in order to keep myself safe.

2- Why would I drink alcohol. I think it tastes nasty, and I always have sparkling juice to entertain my thirst [lol].

Post January 2nd, 2007, 6:29 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

2/3 of a fifth of sour mash, no problem... BUT add two or 3 big( "i dare ya size") swigs of absenthe and next thing you know its this year... rrrr..i'm usually a verrry good drunk...115 proof liqour makes a different story.. had fun though...

Post January 2nd, 2007, 7:50 pm

Points on hand: -1,299.00 Points
Bank: 1,430.56 Points
ya, i hade a great new years... but not that much just yesterday morning i landed to the hospital, they taught that i had alcole poisoning and ya, but i did'nt, ya cause i drank lots of rye allmost a 26 oncer to my self and ya.. but i wont do it never again, i learn my lesson and its was pure, so i had a major buzz, but i am feeling better today. but it sounds that you guys had fun. lol.

Post January 3rd, 2007, 12:51 am

Points on hand: 4,906.00 Points

Originally posted by GerstlCrazy

2- Why would I drink alcohol. I think it tastes nasty

not after you've had a couple[;)]

Post January 4th, 2007, 8:16 pm

Points on hand: 4,830.00 Points

I went to WDW for a week and on the big night I was at Epcot in Italy for tsome hardcore club music then to MGM for the big moment. Hi- def pics comming soon.

Post January 4th, 2007, 11:58 pm

Points on hand: 1,435.00 Points

Originally posted by jayman

2/3 of a fifth of sour mash, no problem... BUT add two or 3 big( "i dare ya size") swigs of absenthe and next thing you know its this year... rrrr..i'm usually a verrry good drunk...115 proof liqour makes a different story.. had fun though...

haha, absinthe. w00t for the green fairy! tsk tsk, isn't it prohibited in the US? well, to my knowledge at least. or maybe that absente stuff...

Post January 5th, 2007, 9:02 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

yeah.. sorta...not really, it's just strong booze.. Imageyeah heres some i just got in an emailImage

Next

Return to Off Topic Discussion