Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster NL Park packs

NL Park packs

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post November 1st, 2006, 4:32 pm

Points on hand: 1,628.00 Points
Just an observation I have made.
A lot of people who have posted tracks with the NL park pack say that you must download it for it to work. Well I have never downloaded it and yet the objects appear in the tracks. I am assuming that the people who make the tracks download the park pack, put it with the track and you then download everything. Therefore you don't need to download it.
Confused?

Post November 1st, 2006, 4:53 pm

Points on hand: 2,253.00 Points
if you use like track pack the download is put in the file so there is no need to download parkpack.

Post November 1st, 2006, 4:59 pm

Points on hand: 1,843.00 Points

Well, you're not supposed to package park pack objects with your tracks, but some people do it anyway. I think you probably DL'ed one track that had a lot of the objects in it, so when you ride others with the same objects you can still see them.

I'd still download the full park pack anyway, just to make sure you've got everything.

Post December 29th, 2006, 8:36 pm

Points on hand: 88.00 Points
Are you all talking about the cs park pack.If you are please post a link for download,I had it but did not see it over at cs.Thanks

Post January 3rd, 2007, 7:05 pm

Points on hand: 87.00 Points
Bank: 12,611.00 Points

Post January 3rd, 2007, 7:24 pm

Points on hand: 3,387.00 Points
you have to be careful though, if you download the track pack and then download a packaged coaster which contains park pack objects you'll most likely delete the objects from the track pack when you uninstall the coaster track package.

Post January 3rd, 2007, 7:26 pm

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
I have the CS Park Pack, but can't find the actual program in my files. I just have the installation wizard, and everytime I install it, nothing shows up. But I have noticed people merging park pack items (items indicated by the CS logo, of course. Garbage cans, benches, kiosks, etc.) and they just include them with a compression folder or the Track Packager. I guess either way works, though.
1-Millennium Force | 2-Intimidator 305 | 3-Fury 325
4-Skyrush | 5-Iron Rattler | 6-X2 | 7-Kingda Ka
8-Voyage | 9-Maverick | 10-Monster

Return to No Limits Coaster