Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion No more teleprompters for Obama

No more teleprompters for Obama

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post July 14th, 2009, 3:43 pm

Points on hand: 1,764.00 Points
http://www.rantrave.com/Rant/Obama-Tele ... icide.aspx

Obama's ever so reliable teleprompter commits suicide, hilarity ensues. [:D][:D][:D][:D]

Now, then, let's see if we can break the habit then, good man? Maybe start by talking about something different? Your healthcare policies bored me until now. Really, it took a teleprompter's suicide to make you actually interesting, and actually worth my time to watch.

Post July 14th, 2009, 3:54 pm

Points on hand: 1,277.00 Points
All Presidents use teleprompters so they don't look like idiots using flash cards.

And Obama is trying to be as professional as he can. Or he could just go freehand and possibly piss people off, which would be a bad idea, just look what happened to bush.

Post July 14th, 2009, 6:11 pm

Points on hand: 4,046.00 Points
God forbid we have a president smart enough to improvise part of his speech.

Post July 14th, 2009, 6:32 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

Originally posted by Thomas Kaira

http://www.rantrave.com/Rant/Obama-Teleprompter-Dead-Was-It-Suicide.aspx

Obama's ever so reliable teleprompter commits suicide, hilarity ensues. [:D][:D][:D][:D]

Now, then, let's see if we can break the habit then, good man? Maybe start by talking about something different? Your healthcare policies bored me until now. Really, it took a teleprompter's suicide to make you actually interesting, and actually worth my time to watch.

i have a radio , and it even gets a.m.

Post July 14th, 2009, 8:19 pm

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

Funnier was how he kept looking over to where the teleprompter glass should have been and then having to whip back to the other side to see what his next words were. Come on man, stop acting like Pavlov's dogs or some trained zoo animal.
Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all.

Return to Off Topic Discussion