Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster No new tracks.......

No new tracks.......

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post June 4th, 2004, 8:55 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,199.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

Hi, I have created this new topic to tell you all that I will not be able to build any new tracks for quite a while now. This is because of how bad my computer is, I've tried restoring it and everything but it is simply just dead [lol], about all I can do is listen to music, use the net and talk on MSN. It just can't run NoLimits anymore or Scream Machines for that matter. I am in desperate need of a new computer, but until I can get the money together for a new one, I am stuck with this computer *sighs*. Its really annoying for me, as I had just started to have some really good ideas, but don't worry I have put these ideas down on paper and I will build them once I have a new computer, I won't forget them [;)]. Sorry to those of you who were awaiting the next "gouldy masterpiece" as tarzanman11514 puts it, but I will use the time to think of a load of really god ideas and once i have a new computer I will use them all to make one really amazing roller coaster, but that could be some months yet. I will remain active in the forums though, you know, what with this being the best site on the net and all! [:D]

Post June 4th, 2004, 9:19 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
i'm also down for a while with the coasters, i got lately UT2004 and i finally know how to build levels for it, i will check this site still everyday. But not gonna upload rides. maybe i'm gonna upload one of my levels...
oh well...
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post June 4th, 2004, 4:54 pm

Points on hand: 3,285.00 Points

Its ok gouldy, i can wait. Do you want donations cause it seems like that.

Post June 4th, 2004, 6:26 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

Originally posted by gouldy

Hi, I have created this new topic to tell you all that I will not be able to build any new tracks for quite a while now. This is because of how bad my computer is, I've tried restoring it and everything but it is simply just dead [lol], about all I can do is listen to music, use the net and talk on MSN. It just can't run NoLimits anymore or Scream Machines for that matter. I am in desperate need of a new computer, but until I can get the money together for a new one, I am stuck with this computer *sighs*. Its really annoying for me, as I had just started to have some really good ideas, but don't worry I have put these ideas down on paper and I will build them once I have a new computer, I won't forget them [;)]. Sorry to those of you who were awaiting the next "gouldy masterpiece" as tarzanman11514 puts it, but I will use the time to think of a load of really god ideas and once i have a new computer I will use them all to make one really amazing roller coaster, but that could be some months yet. I will remain active in the forums though, you know, what with this being the best site on the net and all! [:D]

if you have the full version of your operating system, and not an upgrade version, then erase your hardrive. And what i'm going to do is get another hard drive and use it for all my important stuff that I can't loose, and then use my current hardrive for games & crap, so if it gets screwed over like what yours is, its no problem, I erase that drive, save the stuff I need to keep on the other, and re-install all my old games. It works for my bro's computer, so maybe it will work for yours. But you still need to erase your hardrive/restore it properly

Post June 4th, 2004, 6:37 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Matt, Donations would be LOVELY [:D] hahaha. Nah I'm not after donations, it shouldn't be too long, I already have ?????????600 and I know a decent kit I can get with that to put together meself, but theres one I want for ?????????700, a kit one like, so i'd still have to put it together and all that, but thats half the fun :D, lol.

Post June 4th, 2004, 6:43 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,723.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

I am more than happy to take in donations [:D]
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post June 5th, 2004, 6:30 am

lol. Yes the kits are very much cheaper. Infact about 500 pounds cheaper some times. I hope you have built a computer before.

Post June 5th, 2004, 8:32 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Yeah, this one is a kit one.........hmmmm, may explain why its broken, hahaha, nah, I've had it for 5 years and its served me well I think [:)]

Post June 5th, 2004, 8:47 am

Points on hand: 4,282.00 Points
Ummmm I have never had an of the shelf pc before TO EXPENCIVE lol. And i kill them to qickly as well. Any way the reason for my replay is I lernded the hard way having 2 hard drives is the best way also I split them into 2 also giving me 4 differant places to store things and only 5 icons on my desk top.

Post June 5th, 2004, 2:24 pm

I think i will have to make my own pc next time. My mum and dad blowed over 1,000 on our computer. Next time i will make a super pc and split the hardrive in two(one half mac and the other half windows).

Post June 6th, 2004, 2:47 am
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

Originally posted by Matt

I think i will have to make my own pc next time. My mum and dad blowed over 1,000 on our computer. Next time i will make a super pc and split the hardrive in two(one half mac and the other half windows).

lol, that could work if you don't want your computer to work, lol. Anyways, my computer is custom, and I got it a lot cheaper than what I could have gotten the same thing from with a computer made by Dell. So your doing the right thing, Gouldy. Either go custom, or waste a whole bunch of money, and not experience the joys and frustration of building your own computer!!!![8D]

Post June 7th, 2004, 8:16 pm

Points on hand: 3,810.00 Points

Try http://www.scan.co.uk/ for some decent prices on computer components. If you aren't sure what you need to buy to make a machine just drop me a line on MSN and I'll help you out ;)

You could easily build a high spec machine with ?????????600 these days!

Return to No Limits Coaster