Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster Not enough time?

Not enough time?

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post July 17th, 2004, 1:03 pm

Points on hand: 3,829.00 Points

Hey all, I'm back. I haven't been on because I don't have enough time to design coasters (some of you may remember my "econo-box" coaster- still not finished!). Does anyone else out here face that same problem?

I would like to make sure I'm not the only one complaining about how much time designing coasters takes.

Post July 17th, 2004, 2:03 pm

Points on hand: 87.00 Points
Bank: 12,611.00 Points
Well, I dunno. If you lazily spend only 30 mins on a ride, it's kinda worhless. Just build it one step at a time with whatever time you have on the PC during the day. If you don't feel like making rides, just post in the forums like I do. Anyway, I kinda agree w/ you but it's not really a problem for me. Just avoid feeling rushed. No one is demanding a design from you. And you don't have to be the one who makes the most coasters. It's quality, not quantity, that counts as everyone says.

Post July 17th, 2004, 2:15 pm

Points on hand: 3,741.00 Points
You're not the only one without enough time to build anything, but in my case I'm not complaining. I haven't had time because I went to Hawaii and last week took a trip to Hersheypark and CP. I'm hoping to get back to designing coasters instead of just riding them. I don't care how long it takes anymore because I've got free time now (yay!)

Post July 17th, 2004, 2:51 pm

Points on hand: 87.00 Points
Bank: 12,611.00 Points
I'm glad it's summer. When it's school, It's hard to do much on the PC.

Post July 17th, 2004, 3:37 pm

Points on hand: 1.00 Points
--------------------
Last edited by DjJavixxxxx on September 9th, 2014, 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post July 17th, 2004, 6:14 pm

Points on hand: 2,869.00 Points

drawing a design, that might just work in helping to build a coaster, well, i gots lots of time to build but i only spend about a couple of hours a day when building coasters, its at least two weeks since ive been working on my latest rct2 park and have 17 or 18 hours completed, and my latest NL, not the mouse one, but hyper imperium, i spent a week on it cus i only work on coasters a cuple of hours a day. But when school starts, i might take twice as long.

Post July 17th, 2004, 6:20 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

Originally posted by DjJavixxxxx

Mmmmmm well, i have time to build lol. But anyway , 30 mins is really low. FOr my ROck n Roll Rollercoaster i use more than 1 month (and the track was bad but the idea was good)... also if you haven't got pc you can pic a paper and draw the design, it would keep you time [;)]

Lol, who cares if the track was bad, we couldn't see the track, lol. The pretty lights made a nice preplacement, though, lol. Anyways, I think of it more as, not wanting to build a ride more than not having anytime. Sometimes you just feel rushed, because you get so excited about sumtin, but I'm sure that there is always time.

Post July 17th, 2004, 9:36 pm

Points on hand: 4,190.00 Points

I usually spend some insane ammount of time nonstop on my coasters, or build one over like a 2 month span... lol @ rocketboy...you should spend more time w/ roller coasters and less time worrying about the lack of CAD-like functions in NL - lol!

Post July 21st, 2004, 11:26 pm

Points on hand: 5,806.00 Points

I just focus on the track and the coaster itself. i dont spend extra hours building custom supports and crap like that...

Post July 25th, 2004, 10:50 am

Points on hand: 3,829.00 Points

Hehe- then put the theme in "space", Fornication.

I'm going to stop complaining and download/ride coasters. I just wish my (actually, my brother's) computer didn't have so much crap on it that it freezes every 10 seconds.[:O][shocked]

Return to No Limits Coaster