Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster Object Problems? Or is it just me...

Object Problems? Or is it just me...

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post May 19th, 2004, 3:06 pm

Points on hand: 2,678.00 Points
Okay, I make objects using a program called trueSpace 3.2, when I convert the object into 3ds. it changes all the colors I put on it into a dark grey color. Is it my object converter (its a program called corssroads) or does NoLimits have to have colored textures for it to have color? Also, whenever I do have textures, NoLimits dosen't put the texture on the object, so its still a dark grey color in the game. So what am I doing wrong? Is it the Object converter taking away stuff, or is something else?

Post May 19th, 2004, 6:57 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

you have to have the textures saved in the object folder along with all the objects. And you have a really outdated version of trueSpace, so that could be a problem. And you can just export it into a 3DS file using trueSpace, so I don't understand the purpose of the converter.

Post May 19th, 2004, 7:04 pm

My version of trueSpace dosen't export to .3ds and I also just put the textures in the objects folder with the object like you said, but it still dosen't work. Perhpas maybe it really is that I have an old version of trueSpace.

Post May 19th, 2004, 7:32 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

maybe, see how much it costs to update your software.

Post May 20th, 2004, 8:01 am

Points on hand: 6,164.00 Points

Post May 20th, 2004, 11:19 am

Well if you go to Donwload.com you can get it. Caligari officially put trueSpace 3.2 on the internet on popular downloading sites for free. So go to Download.com, it should still be there.

Return to No Limits Coaster