Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Trip Reports Oh yeah! Im in Florida now lol. anyone for seaworld?

Oh yeah! Im in Florida now lol. anyone for seaworld?

Visited a theme park and have a wild time?!? Post your trip report here and tell us all about it!

Points on hand: 209.00 Points
Bank: 3,034.00 Points
at Busch Gardens now but staying at Seawoeld. got somw great CC pocs as well as a few meh Mako pics.

ill be staying in Tampa for halloween though

wiah I had someone to ride with, I'm always at parks by myself.

:sad violin music:

Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,863.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

Points on hand: 209.00 Points
Bank: 3,034.00 Points
Oscar wrote:

I NEED THAT IN REAL LIFE OMG. That would make my work life so much easier. I'd strap that to my badge and whip ot out ready for a concerto the moment a contractor steps to the office.

Cobra's Curse is meh. Super beautiful but much more tame than I jad expected, even for a family coaster. Sierra Sidewinder is by far my favorite spinning coaster now. Fairly Odd Coaster in MOA is a close second. Much of Cobra's Curse is forwards with a single wobbly helix into a chain lift for the backwards "section" followed by a half pipe (still the thing on these types of coasters) and some random whatever turns back to the station.

The problem foe me is that there isn't enough spin time or forces to really get the cars moving. The sort of drift off kilter more than actually spin for the finale, and its a little too heartlined for the effects I think they were going for. But OHMAGAWD is that a pretty coaster!!! One of the best looking rides I've seen in a long time and if you've been to a Busch Park its easily thier best themed ride outsidd of the dark rides and thats saying somwthing.

Points on hand: 13,491.00 Points
^ That's, in a word, cute! :D
-- I was happy to be with NL1 - [:')] --

Return to Theme Park Trip Reports