Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster ok i am in deep trouble making a roller coaster

ok i am in deep trouble making a roller coaster

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Points on hand: 2,427.00 Points
when i upload one i always get low ratings[:(] i am trying to make a good one but i can't anyone have good tips for me

Post August 20th, 2003, 1:55 pm

Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points

take the advice that people give you and instead of reuploading the same track with a different track style actually make a brand new track.

Post August 20th, 2003, 2:07 pm

i am trying to make a new one but i can't make one i can't do flips , barrel rolls etc. and all that good stuff. i just need help how to do it. i made one with a lot of twist, turns, etc. but it had too much red g's . and also how do you do helixes?

Post August 20th, 2003, 2:17 pm

Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points

If you are having trouble with making tracks then upload the coaster and take the advice that people give you and use it to make your next coaster better. Helices are easy to make, just make a turn, go in side view and raise it off the ground a bit, and do that until you have the helix size that you want.

Post August 22nd, 2003, 3:50 am

Points on hand: 3,683.00 Points
Hey if you need help with a coaster let me know and I will help you anyway I can...[8D]

Post August 22nd, 2003, 5:50 am

Points on hand: 4,891.00 Points
Use the pre made elements to start with then u can c how parts of the ride are done (click file, insert element)

Post August 23rd, 2003, 1:47 am

Points on hand: 1,968.00 Points

using premade elements is a great way to go, but if you upload one w/ them just make sure that you admit that you used them. Another thing is keep upload and take all the critism b/c that is better then nothing.

Post August 23rd, 2003, 2:53 am

ya first i looked at the elemets then i did it for myself and i mastered it!! took me 2 days that is why my new roller coasters have good flips and barrel rolls i don't need help anymore thanks alot everyone . i am goin to make a lot of roller coasters

Return to No Limits Coaster