Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area OPENFIRE is 95% complete

OPENFIRE is 95% complete

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post November 23rd, 2005, 3:13 am

Points on hand: 83.00 Points
My very first fully completed coaster "OPENFIRE" is almost ready. Its a Floorless fantacy coaster with eight inversions and a 198ft first drop. It has been terraformed,with scenery and contains 3-D objects. I hope to have completed by the end of November and you can see picks of it at
http://nldc.interfix.net/u570
PLEASE let me know what you think and Im open to suggestions.Thanks

Post November 23rd, 2005, 3:47 am

Points on hand: 3,780.00 Points
There are some things that look a little funky to me, and in a few places the supports might be a bit excessive, but this is your coaster so do whatever you want.

Post November 23rd, 2005, 1:08 pm

Well I know . But I thought since you have certain sections of the coaster close or crossing eachother that yes , it would look like a bit excessive on supports in certain areas but I think that if I took some out that it would leave areas looking like there is not enough support. Thanks for checking it out

Post November 23rd, 2005, 1:15 pm
Pad

Points on hand: 1,981.00 Points

I personally don't like how the compact layout has one long arm that makes it spread out. In my opinion, you should've build the elements of that section within a smaller template. But again, it's your ride. I like the look of the spiral connection between the two last brakeruns [;)] lookin to riding that thing. Pad

Post November 23rd, 2005, 5:33 pm

[:)]longarm? ok... where?

the spiral part? ok,,, you mean the turnaround at the end? hhmmm

thanks for your imput[:)]

Post November 23rd, 2005, 5:37 pm

Points on hand: 2,931.00 Points
it looks to compact maybe spread it out, and like woodieman said to many supports in some parts. but there 3ds are pretty nice

Post November 24th, 2005, 1:28 am

thanks for the nice words on the 3-d"s
As for being compact? I dont see how it can be too compact. Maybe it will look alot different when I upload it but PLEASE REMEMBER.
This is my FIRST completed and uploaded coaster and its a FANTASY coaster. I had no intention on making a realistic and by the way Coasterkrazy, Do you even use NL? In your profile I see RCT but no NL of your own.
Thanks again[:D]

Post November 24th, 2005, 2:14 am

Points on hand: 3,780.00 Points
^CK does use NL, he just hasn't posted anything. I think the more I look at those supports, the more I see why you used what you used. They'll be fine.

Post November 24th, 2005, 1:25 pm

Points on hand: 895.00 Points

Some of those supports look iIntamin-like. Looks pretty good though.

Post November 26th, 2005, 1:38 am

Well again, Im not trying to make a realistic coaster. I built the supports that way becouse I thought it looked good that way.I like how everything turned out

The coaster is complete and all I have to do know is some more scenery which should be finnished by Wed maybe have some testers then I will upload it here . I hope you all will enjoy it

Post November 26th, 2005, 4:02 am

Points on hand: 4,391.00 Points
Looking at those pics, I really like the rocks you put in there. I donno why, they really make the overall area of the coaster look, well, natural. Try to spread em around a little bit more.

The coaster looks good too.

Post November 26th, 2005, 4:37 am

Points on hand: 1,843.00 Points

Post November 26th, 2005, 7:34 pm

I actually have a guy allready in mind to ask. but let me see, I guess it wouldnt hurt to have a couple test it.Let me get back to you when I finnish the scenery and will go from there.

Thanks Wing-over

Post November 26th, 2005, 8:05 pm

Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points

That looks pretty cool. I just hope you didn't waste all that time making 3Ds, for a sucky track with lots of pumps. Oh well, can't tell from a screenshot.

Post November 26th, 2005, 8:35 pm

Points on hand: 5,408.00 Points

Return to Hard Hat Area