Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Trip Reports Parkcentrum Germany Trip, Day 1, Heide Park

Parkcentrum Germany Trip, Day 1, Heide Park

Visited a theme park and have a wild time?!? Post your trip report here and tell us all about it!

Post August 25th, 2009, 7:18 pm

Points on hand: 76.00 Points

Here is my first part of 4 from a germany trip with a dutch coasterfansite

At the beginning of the day when we got on the parking lot, it was pretty full, so this was going to be a pretty crowded day

We slowly walked to colossus, a 60 meters high intamin wooden coaster, There was a very long queue, so we decided to buy a fastpass, which allowed us to skip the line once at colossus, Desert race, and limit

Colossus is big and fast, and has good airtime in the front, but I think that it is really overated, because it was prefab, it felt like I was riding a steel intamin hypercoaster like Goliath in walibi world.

next for desert race, unfortunately we couldn't choose a sitting spot ourselvers so we came out in the middle, It was a fun, but way to short coaster.

Then we walked into limit, but first we got us some currywurst. There were several "levels" in tha amount of pepper(heatness??) available . You could choose between soft, medium, hard en hardcore, Hardcore was only recommended if you reached the age of 16, I decided to try it and it was really hot xD

The Standard SLC was really, Standard [:P] but I love those coasters. The mack bobsled was also pretty cool

Then we walked past "scream" a very tall gyrodrop tower, But unfortunately, it was closed, Next to scream was a pretty cool logfume, where you got right to the splash of another boat, so it was pretty wet

The next coaster was big loop, I liked it, typical vekoma and my first experience with arrow trains, So I finally ridden those things from RCT and Nolimits xD, and They were way better then I expected

And after that for the last credit, the kiddy coaster, COASTERBINGO!!

Heide park was pretty cool :P

The pictures, Some with commentary, which is under the photo ;)

One Photo, 4 coasters!!

A piece of the queue from the mack bobsled

Goliath@WW, Only then wooden

And it looks much greater, because of the huge amount of wood

Intamin should do something really cool to that lifthill ;)

There was a small holland zone

The end, Next is sommerland syd in denmark

Return to Theme Park Trip Reports