Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion PASTE IN YOUR 2007 NCAA MM BRACKET

PASTE IN YOUR 2007 NCAA MM BRACKET

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post March 12th, 2007, 6:10 pm

Points on hand: 1,346.00 Points

Robmillzy--
Last edited by Robmillzy on March 12th, 2007, 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post March 12th, 2007, 8:29 pm
yoshifreak Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 241.00 Points

Post March 12th, 2007, 8:31 pm

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

It's pointless to use all of my energy to fill out a bracket when I know that Durant and UT are going to pwn up on everyone.

Post March 12th, 2007, 10:06 pm

Points on hand: 2,656.00 Points

First of all....Jakizle, you're wrong, Durant is the best player in the nation but UT has zero chance of even making the Final Four. Secondly, I dont feel like pasting my bracket in here cus Id rather not bother transferring a bracket from paper to online (Im in multiple brackets, none online though), but the gist of it is I have UCLA winning it all, UCLA, WSU, UW, and OSU as FF, and my Elite 8 consists of those 4 along with UF, UNC, Tex AM, and Kansas. Ill see if I can continue my streak of always getting better than straight favorites,though taking WSU as a FF could end up either winning me hundreds or making me look like a fool. [:o)]

Post March 12th, 2007, 10:26 pm

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

I'm just kidding around man. But cmon', zero chance? I have to heavily disagree. UNC is very beatable, and Georgetown can't match Texas in a shootout...their too big. Many analysts have agreed with me aswell. Besides, nobody has studied or seen Durant as much as any big 12 school has, and they don't really have time to plan for him. I'm looking for him to have some HUGE games, considering that and the fact he has gained 3 games worth of tournament play from the big 12 tourny. I love my longhorns, and I'll be rooting heavily all the way!

Post March 13th, 2007, 8:20 pm

Points on hand: 1,346.00 Points

true but durant could carry them all the way
anything can happen in MM
remember george mason
hahaha

then again look at the east bracket
i highly doubt that they're going that far

Post March 13th, 2007, 9:38 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,738.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

robmillzy is an idiot for not bothering to post this in the proper forum
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post March 13th, 2007, 10:29 pm

Well, not zero chance, but a very slim chance. They are outmatched talent wise by the 3 other top seeds in their division, and really all UT has is Durant. Augustin is ok, but he's shaky and unreliable. The rest of UT is also very young and inexperienced, and young teams tend to slip up come tourney time. We'll have to wait and see what happens though. [:)]

Post March 13th, 2007, 10:51 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points

Post March 16th, 2007, 6:46 pm

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Yay, Duke lost. They can go home and realize they shouldnt even have been in there. Just the name "Duke" gets you in. Heck, if you put my local community college team at Duke they would get in just cause they are Duke.

Post March 16th, 2007, 7:01 pm

They shouldnt have been in??? How do you figure? They may have been a slightly better seed than they deserved, but to say they shouldnt have been in the tourney is rediculous. They were 22-11 against a tough schedule, and had an RPI of 15. There's no possible way you could justify not sending them to the tourney. I think they should have been an 8 seed or so rather than a 6, but either way, they 100% deserved to be in it.

Return to Off Topic Discussion