Board index Roller Coaster Games Track Advertising Please comment and rate Miner's Revenge

Please comment and rate Miner's Revenge

Advertise your ride here to get it ridden and rated!

Post February 18th, 2007, 9:16 pm
CD User avatar

Points on hand: 1,898.00 Points
This coaster is designed around mystery, so I won't tell you too much about it.

Background:
Miner's Revenge is a wooden coaster that is placed deep within Terveinl Quarry, a stone quarry in California. Terveinl Quarry was the main gold-striking quarry of California in the gold rush. Miners from all different flocks of life came to this quarry to strike it rich. When the gold rush ended the quarry became a ghost-town, literally

Story:
You are in a group of people that are taking a tour of the old, abandon, and scary Terveinl Quarry. Once you arrive it is easy to see that this is a very terrifying place, and you swear that the sign on the abandon mine building says tErVeInL. You are told to board their new transportation system that takes you throughout the entire property. It looks safe, but boarding it is a BIG mistake...

What Happens:
Once you go up the lift you enter the first tunnel, which is supposed to be an old bridge that takes you into the mines of the quarry. Once inside you hear laughter and very loud ??????screechy?????? noises, and a loud snap as you descend down the first drop. Once you hit the mid-course-break-run you can hear more laughter as an animatronic figure pops out of the wall. He introduces himself as the infamous Martin Miner and says that if you go any further on you tour of his mine he will kill you.
The train moves forward on to a very old rickety part of the track and down into another mine shaft. Once you go into the 90 degree turn you see Martin Miner trying to engulf the train in his arms, and you barley escape. Once you enter the final tunnel you see Martin for the third, and final time. He tries to grab the train again, but gets run over instead. You hit the final break-run hearing ear-piercing screams behind you.

Miners revenge is supposed to look like an "older coaster," not like the current wooden coasters with continuous curves and no airtime.

I have spent a lot of time and effort in Miner's Revenge, so PLEASE comment and rate my work. I would really like to know what you guys think about my latest coaster that I really like.

Return to Track Advertising