Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster Please, enlighten me on the ways of managing G's..

Please, enlighten me on the ways of managing G's..

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Points on hand: 2,625.00 Points
Ook, I've had Nolimits for about a week now, and no matter what I do on hills I always get +/- 6 G's if the height is greater than 80 feet. The only way how I ever make a hill or first drop get less than 6, is if either I add brakes in the middle of the hill, or stretch the hill aaallll the way across the entire building area. And, after that first hill if by chance I can keep the G's under 5, it's impossible for me to turn or else the lateral G's exceed 3 from the smallest turn. Only once did I manage to get the G's under control for the first and second hill, but then the turn going at about 40 mph the lat. G's exceeded 6. [xx(]

So, does anyone have any tips on how they keep the G's under control? 'Cause I'm getting really annoyed with the fact that any coaster I make would kill someone after the first hill...

Post August 11th, 2003, 11:29 am

Points on hand: 3,960.00 Points

lol..well, i really don't know what u mean. Look at my 'Polar Bear' ( http://www.coastercrazy.com/track_exchang ... p?tid=1324 ). It has a huge hill, then a turn, and only a yellow g of 3...

Post August 12th, 2003, 10:52 am

Points on hand: 2,625.00 Points
Awesome, that's what I was doing wrong, on hills and turns. :P Right now I'm working on a 'hyper woodie' because the layout is more spread out than a normal woodie. Other than that, technically you could call it a realistic coaster.... I'll worry about supports later. ^_^;

Return to No Limits Coaster