Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Pointless but fun poll!

Pointless but fun poll!

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Pointless but fun poll!

Hands up screamin & yellin like a crazy maniac
60%
Hands gettin up there, kinda yellin a bit
26%
holding on and havin a good time
14%
White knuckled and a little scared
No votes
Horrified wanting to kill the person who made you get on because you only design not ride
No votes

Total votes : 42

Post November 3rd, 2005, 4:30 pm

Points on hand: 9,697.00 Points
How do you ride a coaster:
Last edited by tiepilot35 on November 3rd, 2005, 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post November 3rd, 2005, 4:44 pm

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

hands up some times, others just enjoying the ride, not scurred cause ill ride ANYTHING

Post November 3rd, 2005, 5:09 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Hands up screamin & yellin like a crazy maniac!

That's the way i like to ride with other coasterdudes! All have tons of fun by yelling like a crazy maniac! Things like that create an absolutly fun ride! And when i'm alone i'm still hands up and yelling. Only then with less volume, maybe i could let peoples ears die! [:D]

Post November 3rd, 2005, 5:12 pm

Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points

(I'm a pretty controled rider. If there's a really fun part, or a really big drop, I'll yell a little, but other than that I'm pretty controled. If I'm enjoying myself i'll stick my hands up. With friends, different story. Out of conrol maniac.

Post November 4th, 2005, 8:50 am

Points on hand: 3,514.00 Points

Post November 4th, 2005, 8:58 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,539.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

depends how crazy the ride is, if the ride is really mental or insane, then I do the top one, if the ride is not so intense then I would do the second one down, but I voted for the top one (hands up, screaming like a maniac)

Post November 4th, 2005, 11:59 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
Hands up screamin & yellin like a crazy maniac, wanting to kill the person who desgined this ride because it's so damn short

Post November 4th, 2005, 12:01 pm

Points on hand: 2,931.00 Points
pretty quiet but i put my hands up on everything, with friends definatly the manic one

Post November 4th, 2005, 1:36 pm

Points on hand: 2,083.00 Points

Well, I have my hands up whatever ride I'm riding, even JetScream, because I totally trust the restraint to hold me in....Aanyway, I don't yell and scream much, I just hold my hands up.

ScreamOmatiC only applies to Milly-ennium the force[lol]

Post November 4th, 2005, 2:11 pm

Points on hand: 3,283.00 Points

I would say hands up screaming and yelling like a maniac. Especially on kiddy coasters for credits, hehe. lol. No i go crazy on rides, when im with my friends i go "Wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" and stuff like that, but when im on my own i just scream a little less enthusiastically. But still like a maniac. One of the reasons i like rides so much is that they are the only way you can scream at the top of your voice, without being stared at or removed from the place! [lol] The only actual rides im quiet on is tower rides as they are the only rides that actually manage to make me a little nervous. If im going high in a coaster car, thats fine with me, but on a drop tower or shot tower, it changes for some reason. But on them i still often sit with arms and legs out (The proper riding position for tower rides if you didnt know) but im just less vocal. [:(] [lol]

Post November 4th, 2005, 2:24 pm

Points on hand: 2,931.00 Points
omg i love drop towers! Esspically drop zone at PKD which just happens to be the tallest one. And once you think your at the top your only half way there. didnt make me to nervous but you should of seen my brother next to me [lol]

Post November 7th, 2005, 10:18 pm

Points on hand: 2,072.00 Points
I'm sort of a shy person, so I don't put my hands up or scream, I just have a good time.

Post November 7th, 2005, 10:25 pm

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

Me: "Hands gettin up there, kinda yellin a bit"

Why? There is no reason to be the one on the ride everyone else is talking about with your constant yelling because you look like a 12 year old who just saw his first boob.

Return to Off Topic Discussion