Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Post a picture of yourself.

Post a picture of yourself.

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post July 3rd, 2006, 10:09 pm

Points on hand: 1,469.00 Points
BJ wont post a picture because his 16 year old body will Seemingly look like an 11 year olds... But he will "assure" us that is a standard 16 year old body and many others are the same....

Post July 3rd, 2006, 10:10 pm

Points on hand: 3,780.00 Points
Following that, he will attempt to prove his body is superior to everyone elses. Something that will of course end in much emotional scarring.

Post July 3rd, 2006, 10:18 pm

Post July 3rd, 2006, 10:40 pm

Points on hand: 3,415.00 Points

Whoever it was that said my house was a mess, that's not my house. It's the dorm at summer camp, and that was somebody else's room. The room belonged to the kid sleeping, who I scared awake.

BTW, I would be perfectly happy to upload a pic of myself if you guys had more respect for me!

Post July 3rd, 2006, 10:52 pm

Well its a shame that its YOUR problem how much respect we have for you.

Post July 3rd, 2006, 11:11 pm

Points on hand: 3,415.00 Points

It's you guys' problem that you can't forgive me and give me a chance to change. Every time I calm down and try to act civilized, someone pops up with another needless provoking comment. Maybe I should just leave the forums for awhile and work on my coaster building skills.

Post July 3rd, 2006, 11:16 pm

Points on hand: 4,378.00 Points

yes please, PLEASE LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK, WE WONT MISS YOU!

Post July 3rd, 2006, 11:20 pm

Originally posted by Bowserjoe

Maybe I should just leave the forums for awhile and work on my coaster building skills.

Dude you STILL dont understand...

YOU BUILD COASTERS FINE....!!!! Its your love attitude about them that kills. We all want you to keep making them... And let us criticize them. But dont give us bullshit excuses. Understand?

Post July 3rd, 2006, 11:25 pm

Points on hand: 905.00 Points

He won't ever understand dude. We've all done our fair share to try and convince him of the truth, that it's not his coasters, it's his damn attitude, but he hasn't listened thus far, what makes you think he'll listen now?

Post July 3rd, 2006, 11:26 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

Originally posted by Bowserjoe

It's you guys' problem that you can't forgive me and give me a chance to change. Every time I calm down and try to act civilized, someone pops up with another needless provoking comment. Maybe I should just leave the forums for awhile and work on my coaster building skills.
HOLE MOLE... did you come up with that idea by yourself? see above post..

Post July 4th, 2006, 12:38 am

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

[lol]

You guys have no idea how much I needed the last two pages of laughter in regards to bowserbreath's presence here.

[lol]

Post July 4th, 2006, 6:07 am

Points on hand: 3,283.00 Points

Originally posted by Carlosio

Jpe - You've got a bit of crap in your signature. Just thought i should let you know. ;)

Btw, nice pout.

Bowser - Only bassist, erm hello?! Note the name. If i wasn't so indifferent to you there'd be hell to pay. Even more flaming than you already recieve.

[:D]I think you mistook the word crap for "OMG best band ever!" [8D][:p][lol] Loads of people say they are crap live, but that was when Gerard was an alcoholic and was always drunk, or drugged up on stage. Now hes clean and sobre and they are awesome. [:)][:)][:)][:p]

Post July 4th, 2006, 6:55 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
another topic infected by the bowser virus... Let's just get back on posting pics!
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post July 4th, 2006, 7:13 am

Points on hand: 3,960.00 Points

Im sure i posted my pics receltly!!!
i even have them in my previouls uploaded files on wws.com, anyways, here's a few new pics of me

Image Insert:
101.51 KB
awww.. so cute ^^^^ but who's that bugger taking up the screen!

Image Insert:
102.59 KB

^^^^ Yay! Athens Rally special.. only advantage i can think of living in Greece.. oh yeah, Sun, Beach, Greek Salad

and an old one.. cuz..

Image Insert:
Rarwh

Post July 4th, 2006, 7:29 am

Points on hand: 3,189.00 Points

Originally posted by jpecool

[:D]I think you mistook the word crap for "OMG best band ever!" [8D][:p][lol] Loads of people say they are crap live, but that was when Gerard was an alcoholic and was always drunk, or drugged up on stage. Now hes clean and sobre and they are awesome. [:)][:)][:)][:p]

Yea! And the funny thing is tht they'r old manager was the one who helped gerard out a lot with his alchohol problems. He basically saved his life. Then they fired their manager[lol] But mcr is really good live, i went to see them in december and they sounded almost exactly like they do everywhere else

Post July 4th, 2006, 8:38 am

Points on hand: 3,283.00 Points

When i went to see them in April at Manchester arena Gerard and Frank both screamed alot more than usual. Maybe because of the crowd though.... Underoath and Atreyu were both playing aswell..... [:D] Come to think of it, it as a very weird mix of bands. MCR who are in the middle, Atreyu and Underoath who are both very screamy, and then Panic, and The Ataris who dont scream at all. And then the honorary title who i love [:)]

Anyway....... [:P]

Post July 4th, 2006, 2:23 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

Originally posted by coasterguy77

Yea! And the funny thing is tht they'r old manager was the one who helped gerard out a lot with his alchohol problems. He basically saved his life. Then they fired their manager[lol] But mcr is really good live, i went to see them in december and they sounded almost exactly like they do everywhere else
wait.. lets see if i have this right.. you paid good money to see a group play live and it sounded just like the record? and you though it was great? i'd be asking for my money back... (sigh)

Post July 4th, 2006, 2:32 pm

Points on hand: 2,593.00 Points
Beware, every time i take a picture of myself, well a print screen from webcam. I pose like if i dont, my head will blow up in a firey pit of death.

Thus:
Image Insert:
117.44 KB
-----------------------------------------------------------
Corresponding with the photo im about to post, i will first tell you a story.
Sadly, one day my friend was rushed to a hospital with a suprise astma attack, a few days later the astma had took over his body so severly, he was air-lifted to a hospital in leister, where he would undergo emergency surgery to try and remove implications to the astma from his body. This did nothing, and sadly a week after he went to hospital, he died.
John was the type of person who would walk around school, making it a better place, making people smile and laugh. So we decided along with Johns death, we would award a memorial trophy, to a person who took Johns role around the school and make it a brighter+happier place, fortunately it was me.
The trophy is a 20 kg solid cube of alluminium. Saying things wonderful about Johns life on each side.

To the point, here is me with the trophy:
Image Insert:
114.59 KB

Post July 4th, 2006, 7:33 pm

Points on hand: 1,560.00 Points
Here I am.... My friend made me enter a picture contest, so I had to take a bunch of black and white photos of myself.....not like I don't already take hundreds of photos of myself....

The Token Emo Myspace photo...despite my almost always happy approach on life!

I took this just last night with my phone...the wind was blowing really loud and I couldn't get to sleep so I put on some sunglasses and took a picture.

Post July 4th, 2006, 8:00 pm

Points on hand: 3,189.00 Points

Originally posted by jayman

Originally posted by coasterguy77

wait.. lets see if i have this right.. you paid good money to see a group play live and it sounded just like the record? and you though it was great? i'd be asking for my money back... (sigh)

[lol] nah, you know what i mean...it was obviously way better seeing them live then just listening to a record. they were really good, thats all

Post July 4th, 2006, 8:49 pm

Points on hand: 2,685.00 Points

I can't remember if I posted any pictures of myself so here you go:

This one is from a few years ago
Image Insert:
19.81 KB

I think this is from last year
Image Insert:
52.67 KB

I don't know what I was thinking in this picture, another old pic [lol]
Image Insert:
87.88 KB

These I took just now with my webcam
Image Insert:
60.06 KB

Image Insert:
63.98 KB

Post July 4th, 2006, 9:02 pm

Post July 4th, 2006, 9:06 pm

Points on hand: 4,378.00 Points

Post July 4th, 2006, 9:10 pm

Points on hand: 2,685.00 Points

Originally posted by ragan

you are a girl? HOLY MOLY! ;-)

LOL, it would pretty weird with a username like "Princess_G" if I weren't![sillyme][lol]

Post July 4th, 2006, 9:18 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion