Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Dead Season

Dead Season

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post September 30th, 2005, 8:26 pm

Points on hand: 3,780.00 Points
Coaster, off-topic posts don't give post credit. But you're right about me wanting to get more posts than you.

Post September 30th, 2005, 8:59 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

if you 2 are going to keep having these arguments, I'm going to slap you, not once but thrice!

Post September 30th, 2005, 9:07 pm

^Would you be talking about me and Coaster? Because if you are, he is the immiture spammer, not me.

Post September 30th, 2005, 9:23 pm
e_t User avatar

Points on hand: 2,035.00 Points
Ohh man. There are still metal fans out there? [xx(] Metallica/Slayer/Lamb of God, etc. all suck.

Oh, and wtf is nu-metal? In my book, nu-metal equals the "hardcore" s**t they play on MTV...

Plus, Deathmetal (as what this type of music is called) is dead, never really was alive, nor ever will be with today's public. Just tell "Death Season" to continue playing for all 3 loyal fans out there, they'd be happy.[;)]

But on a nicer note, if you like that stuff, check out the Locusts, State of Fear, Poison the Well, Mushroomhead (which they sound very simalar too, except the lead singer "sings") and other crap like that.[:D]

Post September 30th, 2005, 9:45 pm

Points on hand: 2,656.00 Points

Sorry but this band is really bad IMO... And I like metal generally. They have no strong guitar riffs or solos, very poor and simplistic drumming, and possibly the worst "vocals" I've ever heard in metall music. On a more positive note, Edge, you should check out Mushroomhead. They are kinda a compromise between nu-metal and progressive, with a bit of Industrial influence as well, and IMO they are easily the best metal band out there.
Oh, and coaster and woodie, please quit your childish argument, you're both spamming, and it just makes us lose respect for you if the best thing you can think of saying is a mindless remark insulting each other.

Post September 30th, 2005, 9:46 pm

I sincerely apologize. [V]

I'm gonna try to keep my spam down from now on. But, you would probably have to say that Coaster is the bigger spammer of the two of us.

Post September 30th, 2005, 10:13 pm

Points on hand: 3,251.00 Points

umm e_t... its DEAD Season. and theyr fans are nearly the entire state of maine and spreading out from there and massachusetts. just so u know.

Post September 30th, 2005, 10:15 pm

Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points

Originally posted by e_t

Ohh man. There are still metal fans out there? [xx(] Metallica/Slayer/Lamb of God, etc. all suck.

Oh, and wtf is nu-metal? In my book, nu-metal equals the "hardcore" s**t they play on MTV...

Plus, Deathmetal (as what this type of music is called) is dead, never really was alive, nor ever will be with today's public. Just tell "Death Season" to continue playing for all 3 loyal fans out there, they'd be happy.[;)]

But on a nicer note, if you like that stuff, check out the Locusts, State of Fear, Poison the Well, Mushroomhead (which they sound very simalar too, except the lead singer "sings") and other crap like that.[:D]

You are idiot, and have demonstarated you know absolutely nothing about metal, or music at all for that matter. I would recommend not contributing any more posts about metal/music in the future to save you the embarassment.

Post September 30th, 2005, 10:18 pm

Post September 30th, 2005, 10:21 pm

Originally posted by e-man

Sorry but this band is really bad IMO... And I like metal generally. They have no strong guitar riffs or solos, very poor and simplistic drumming, and possibly the worst "vocals" I've ever heard in metall music. On a more positive note, Edge, you should check out Mushroomhead. They are kinda a compromise between nu-metal and progressive, with a bit of Industrial influence as well, and IMO they are easily the best metal band out there.
Oh, and coaster and woodie, please quit your childish argument, you're both spamming, and it just makes us lose respect for you if the best thing you can think of saying is a mindless remark insulting each other.

Mushroomhead aren't really metal at all, just pure nu-metal (which shouldn't have the word "metal" at all since it is an insult to the genre).

Since many peope here don't seem to know many metal bands, if you like metal, there are literally thousands of metal bands listed on www.metal-archives.com that you should check out. Every single band on the site is true metal (save about 3 or so that I have come across) and there is not one mallcore/nu-metal/hardcore/straightedge band listed.

Post September 30th, 2005, 11:19 pm
e_t User avatar

Points on hand: 2,035.00 Points
Psshha...Metal is dead. Face it.

I don't care if im an idiot for a matter of fact, and I don't care that you took the time to actually do something about it. And, please, save yourself the embarassment. We don't need to be nit picky and judgmental on music tastes, that's just immature and pathetic.

Oh...and i do know something about metal. It sucks.[;)]

Post September 30th, 2005, 11:46 pm

Metal is dead? Well, I have to agree with you there. Not much people listen to it anymore, most are into the emo/pop trends nowadays. However, if your into that popular style of music, the one thats "alive", then thats fine with me. Whatever floats your boat. [;)]

Oh, and what a great example of hypocrisy:
We don't need to be nit picky and judgmental on music tastes, that's just immature and pathetic.

Oh...and i do know something about metal. It sucks.[;)]

Post October 3rd, 2005, 5:40 pm

people could see what we mean when we say we like hardcore heavy ass poop if they spent 10 minutes in a mosh pit fueled by HATEBREED. or shrooms....either way i guess lol.

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion