Board index Roller Coaster Games Roller Coaster Tycoon 1, 2 & 3 rollercoaster tycoon wild are you going to buy it?

rollercoaster tycoon wild are you going to buy it?

Discuss anything related to the Roller Coaster Tycoon 1, 2 and 3.

Points on hand: 200.00 Points

I will be buying rollercoaster tycoon3 wild I think that it looks like a good expansion pack so I will be buying it on october 25th I like the new flat rides and the coasters I also like the ghant faris wheel in the game and the fireball looping ride and the tiltal warel i hope that there are other fat rides in the game and not just the ones that I have meanded. I like the rollercoasters that are coming in the wild expansion pack for rct3 I hope that there are no bugs in this expansion pack and I aslo found out that there will be a patch for rct3 soaked after wild comes out I found this out on the atria forms in the live intervew. I aslo like the new shops that are in the rct3 wild expansion pack I have been seeing comerasls for the game seen the end of setpember and the start of this month did anyone elese see the comalues for the game?

Post October 5th, 2005, 10:41 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

Post October 6th, 2005, 1:10 am
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

Post October 6th, 2005, 8:00 am

Points on hand: 4,830.00 Points

yea cause im testing it and i really like it (I'm not one of those who just play it i've found many bugs)

Return to Roller Coaster Tycoon 1, 2 & 3