Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Mascot Abuse

Mascot Abuse

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post October 12th, 2005, 12:06 am
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

So lets hear your stories or see pictures of your theme park characters getting abused by the GP or yourself.

Image Insert:
133.9 KB

Post October 12th, 2005, 12:23 am

Points on hand: 3,780.00 Points
I wonder if the person in that Mickey costume was a man or a woman. If they happened to be a man, I can't imagine what they would be feeling.

Post October 12th, 2005, 12:56 am

Points on hand: 2,083.00 Points

Whenever me and my friends go to Wonderland, sometimes the sponge-bob and dora the explorer costume dudes like to snoop around the entrance... we like to beat them up[:)]

Post October 12th, 2005, 1:26 am

Points on hand: 4,391.00 Points
Back in my High School days we marched at the Magic Kingdom Light Parade. While we were preping to begin the parade Mickey was smoking a cigarette and talking in Spanish to the other Disney Characters. Right as the parade started one of the drummers mallets snapped as she hit her drum, the end of the mallet flew through the air and smacked Goofy in the head.

Post October 12th, 2005, 4:56 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Originally posted by Woodie Man

I wonder if the person in that Mickey costume was a man or a woman. If they happened to be a man, I can't imagine what they would be feeling.

Wanna feel it? i know some girls around here that can kick really hard[;)] [lol]

Post October 12th, 2005, 10:32 am

Points on hand: 3,251.00 Points

when i was at cedar point,i ran into charlie brown. he was standing right infront of me. It was my second day there and i rode everything so many times and i was about ready to leave. lol I pushed him not too hard, but he fell flat on his face then some gurl that worked there was talking to me all nice saying i cant be mean to him or else i would get in trouble. not what i expected but o well.

Post October 12th, 2005, 11:06 am

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

Sad story. We were at Disneyworld and in line to get autographs from Pluto. My daughter (being about 4) pulled his tail and he got mad at her, would not sign her book, and she was sad for three days. Funny thing (if that is possible) is I have it on video so when she denies it, a simple threat to whip out the tape usually stops her arguing about it. ;-)

Post October 12th, 2005, 11:55 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,574.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

does this count?:

My football (Soccer) team, has a mascot called 'wolfie', a few years back, we were against Bristol City, they have 3 mascots, the three pigs from the popular nursery rhyme. One of the guys inside one of the pigs must have sadi something to out mascot, because Wolfie started properly beating the crap out of one of the guys inside one of the pig costume, full on punching [lol] it was funny, but the guy got fired afterwards [V] which is a shame, cus it was good.

It's not a theme park mascot, but it was mascot abuse [lol]

Return to Off Topic Discussion