Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Most addicting Roller Coaster?

Most addicting Roller Coaster?

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post October 12th, 2005, 9:53 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

Originally posted by SFMM homie

Viper at SFMM. One time I just rode and rode and rode for about 40 mins, completely my own train.

I've done night marathons on that thing. It's very enjoyable at night time because there is no sun to distract you and jerk you head and head bang, and junk, at night your more relaxed, and there is only minor head banging (none if you barely reach the hight limit) and there is like no line, so you can just keep on hopping back on.

Post October 12th, 2005, 10:41 pm

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Either Raven at night, Cornball at night or Storm Runner anytime. Oh, Dueling Dragons Fire too. I think equally I am addicted to those rides. I rode Raven about 7 times in a day, Cornball like 6 and Fire like 14 times.

I cant pick one from that group to say Im more addicted to than another. Each one is friggin loads of fun.

Post October 12th, 2005, 10:59 pm

Points on hand: 5,408.00 Points
Any Flying coaster, i love Superman ultimate flight, i love how you are just hanging there on your stomach in the station, it is so much fun. And then goin up the hill. WOW[lol]

Previous

Return to General Theme Park Discussions