Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Marylin Manson - Does he have any friends?

Marylin Manson - Does he have any friends?

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post October 23rd, 2005, 9:14 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

SO I saw this video of him, and he's all like, bring down the Christian fascists! Burn em up! And I thought to myself, why is he only talking about the Christian Fascists. I mean, why not the Muslim Fascists, or the Jewish Fascists, or the Hindu Fascists, or the Buddist Fascists? And then I got to thinking, is he the kinda guy that would really have any serious meaningfull relationships? And then judging by the way he acts I said to myself, no. So I have concluded that he must be pissed off at God about something, but what?[lol]

Post October 23rd, 2005, 9:49 pm

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points

Post October 23rd, 2005, 9:50 pm

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

Not sure CB ... but I am sure there are several at this site who could find plenty of reasons to give him ... and of course, to support him. However, I believe I've read his mom is a devout Christian, so I would guess that he is trying to get attention from her, by denouncing everything she believes in. Poor kid ... someone needs to get him a pudding pop and a hug.

Post October 23rd, 2005, 10:17 pm

She could have also been so devout that it blinded her in her ability to raise him to see what its about. Too many times parents seem to think if you shove a certain way of life (sports teams, beliefs, etc) that the child will cling to it.

Far too often the kid goes to the extreme in the other direction.

Post October 23rd, 2005, 11:49 pm

Points on hand: 2,304.00 Points

Post October 24th, 2005, 9:01 am

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Does he have friends/talent would also be a valid question. I think both answers point to no. I dont get the whole make-up thing? Did he ever stop to realise how stupid he looks?

Post October 24th, 2005, 9:23 am

Post October 24th, 2005, 9:47 am

Points on hand: 1,600.00 Points
Originally posted by spaminacan11

were is rmfrick, he is a manson fan, he might no

you hit it right on the bullseye

we need rmfrick to answer this

Post October 24th, 2005, 10:47 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Originally posted by coolbeans326

why you wanna know? you want to be his friend then? [lol]

Post October 24th, 2005, 5:16 pm

Points on hand: 3,283.00 Points

Hes friends with Ozzy Osbourne i think. Well i saw "The life of Ozzy Osbourne" on TV and Marilyn Manson was at some sort of event with them, and he was praising Ozzy for all this stuff, so they must be.

Some of Marilyn Mansons music is pretty good actually, [lol] I dont like that sort of thing really but 2 of his songs come to mind as really good.

Post October 24th, 2005, 5:31 pm

Points on hand: 5,408.00 Points
Hey, i have noticed my name metioned above, LOL, yes of course Marilyn Manson has some friends, he also is agaisnt Christians, he is an Anti-Christ Super Star, also he grew up in a pretty poor family where his father abused him so he moved into his Uncles, but his uncle did something bad to him, i cant remeber what. His brother was a Sataness, and would do all these perform Satan Spells, but Marilyn Manson had No Religion, he belives there are No Gods, No Angels, No Devils, No Demons, he is like an Athiest, but a little bit more extreme. He also likes to throw bibles into the audience in his concerts. Also Marilyn Manson Did NOT take out his ribs, this has been a rumor around forever, and when you think about it, is it possible? No, your body would be Unstable. if you watch one of his videos, you may know a little more about him.

http://www.videocodezone.com/videos/m/m ... _song.html

One of mansons more popular Music Videos, also has Explicent Lyrics, so dont watch it if you get offended easily.

EDIT: Also COOLBEANS326 you spelled his name wrong its not MarYlIn Manson its MarIlYn Manson.

Rmfrick

Post October 24th, 2005, 6:12 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

Originally posted by Dirk_Ermen

no, I wanted to find out what the hell is wrong with him, but I guess the beating explains it all.[dorkhat]

Post October 24th, 2005, 7:53 pm

Points on hand: 5,408.00 Points

Originally posted by Dirk_Ermen

Know, I want to find out what the hell is wrong with him, but I guess the beating explains it.

Umm you dont know Marilyn Manson, so dont talk poop about him ok.

Post October 24th, 2005, 7:56 pm

RM, I really cant believe that you know him either. I dont think that his stage lifestyle nor the life he shows the media is his true self.

We rarely ever know who these people are - even if you are the most hardcore fan. Dont take it so personal.

Post October 24th, 2005, 8:09 pm

Post October 24th, 2005, 9:27 pm

Points on hand: 2,487.00 Points

LOL in my opinion, most celbrities that can stay popular and in the news and make people think they're their long lost brother doesn't really deserve to be a celeb. I think the people worth caring about are the people who do the right things, and lead a good life that doesn't invlove doing things just to be put in the media. (i'm not putting down manson RF so don't spazz[hello])

Return to Off Topic Discussion