Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions TTD is sold!!!!

TTD is sold!!!!

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post October 22nd, 2005, 7:09 pm

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

[lol]
You guys are forgetting something .. it was said on a message board by some guy and reposted by some other guy on another board ... so it MUST be true!
[lol]

I cannot believe anyone would even give that one second's worth of brain matter.

Post October 22nd, 2005, 7:19 pm

Points on hand: 200.00 Points

I hope that rummor about ttd is'nt true becuse I have never been to cedar point so I never got to ride ttd. I hope that cedar point keeps ttd and gets a new coaster I like the idea of a 5000ft duling flying coaster that whould be relly big but where whould they put it in the park? I hope that Edge dosn'nt cut his testicles off that whould be sick and it whould relly hurt. I hope that there ar'nt any grils reading this site they would get grossed out some of us do have sick mines but that is ok for gyies to disus and I woun'nt say that to a gril a gril might get affnetd and it is seckel harass ment you could get fired at work if a boss herd that and maybe you would get a warring the frist time.

Post October 22nd, 2005, 7:30 pm

Points on hand: 2,487.00 Points

Post October 22nd, 2005, 8:02 pm

Points on hand: 226.00 Points
They said they would sell it for $50000 i dont think CP is that stupid, who ever came up with this is just plain weird or they were high when they came up with it. lol

Post October 22nd, 2005, 8:25 pm

Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points

Post October 22nd, 2005, 8:28 pm

Points on hand: 4,830.00 Points

Not to disapoint u but a lot of these rumors come out true like they said how hershy park is getting a new dark ride SPOILER: that wil go through a hocky rink but we will find that out on wed.

Post October 22nd, 2005, 9:14 pm
man

Points on hand: 111.00 Points
Originally posted by chrisps

. I hope that there ar'nt any grils reading this site they would get grossed out some of us do have sick mines but that is ok for gyies to disus and I woun'nt say that to a gril a gril might get affnetd and it is seckel harass ment you could get fired at work if a boss herd that and maybe you would get a warring the frist time.
WOW I dint know grils could be offended. I think thats why it burned the burgers last year.

Post October 22nd, 2005, 9:21 pm

Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points

Originally posted by e-man

On a similar note Six flags has just announced they are selling SFMM to Cedar Fair, and the park will be relocated to Antarctica on Thursday.

[lol]

50,000$ total crap, and 500 foot dueling flyers. hah.

Post October 22nd, 2005, 10:37 pm

Points on hand: 2,886.00 Points
Originally posted by chrisps

I hope that rummor about ttd is'nt true becuse I have never been to cedar point so I never got to ride ttd. I hope that cedar point keeps ttd and gets a new coaster I like the idea of a 5000ft duling flying coaster that whould be relly big but where whould they put it in the park? I hope that Edge dosn'nt cut his testicles off that whould be sick and it whould relly hurt. I hope that there ar'nt any grils reading this site they would get grossed out some of us do have sick mines but that is ok for gyies to disus and I woun'nt say that to a gril a gril might get affnetd and it is seckel harass ment you could get fired at work if a boss herd that and maybe you would get a warring the frist time.

was more than half of that post even relevent to the topic?

Post October 22nd, 2005, 11:06 pm

Points on hand: 200.00 Points

If ttd is sold I will be mad becuse I want to ride this cool coaster. I don'nt think that ttd will be sold I say this becuse it is a big coaster and at one time it was the highst and fastst coaster on the earth it whould be the same thing if kingda ka was sold I don'nt think that is going to happen. I don'nt think that cedar point will be geting a flying coaster I think that was jsut a rommor so it is'nt true but we will have to wate and see. I think that cedar point is smart so they woun'nt seil ttd becuse alot of pepole like it even thougth it brakes down alot whay whould cedar point sell ttd? It is just a rommor din'nt anyone lesten to in the loop they sad it was a rommor so it is'nt likey to happen. If my garil frend read this topic she whould be affented I say this becuse she does like when I tolke like that so grils don'nt like that kind of talk. I don'nt think that cedar point whould seill ttd for $50000.00 becuse it whould be like hersheypark or another park seilling a big rollercoaster. I am going to say don'nt bevle any rummors until we know they are ture I do know that hersheypark is geting a new ride for next year go to the hersheypark site it will be comfed on tusday the 25th.

Post October 22nd, 2005, 11:16 pm

Points on hand: 2,487.00 Points

don't pee yourself, nothing will be sold its all a bunch of junk.

Post October 23rd, 2005, 12:18 am

Points on hand: 4,391.00 Points
And this post got to 3 pages so far. . . . . .
50,000 USD for a 25,000,000 coaster that was built only a few years ago? This is total BS.

Post October 23rd, 2005, 1:29 am

Points on hand: 5,408.00 Points
Probly not true, as said above, but i would not be surprised if it was.

Post October 23rd, 2005, 2:05 am

Points on hand: 6,575.00 Points

this reminded me does any one remember the "Magnum sinking" and "Magnum was sold to Japan." All over again

Post October 23rd, 2005, 2:23 am

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
1. Theres only 3 parks in WV
http://www.rcdb.com/tv.htm?location=1,59,24375

Camden Park - last coaster installed in 1961
Rock Springs Park - CLOSED
West Virgina State Fair - No coasters!

2. The coasts involved with dismantling and moving are pretty high. Especially for a ride Dragster Size.

3. Read my previous post - Alot of whats said in InTheLoop is SATIRACLE. They ask stupid questions to liven it up. Like when Elissa Alvey was on the show they asked what kind of underwear she was wearing. Its meant to be funny, not always true.

Post October 25th, 2005, 2:21 pm

Points on hand: 3,251.00 Points

i dont like the idea of japan and roller coasters together.... i mean just look. practicly everything you own was "massproduced" in japan. they probably taped them together....*shivers*

Post October 25th, 2005, 7:04 pm

And look at your TV's and DVD's. Pretty much everything electronic we use today was made and perfected by the Japanese.

Camera phones? They had them over a year before we even heard of them.
Video Phones? Same as above.

Sure alot of cheap stuff is made there but most of your electronics and other areas are VERY quality.

Post October 25th, 2005, 7:22 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

to bad Togo was over there, they're a failure to the Japanese kind.

Post October 25th, 2005, 7:29 pm

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Japans coaster quality is to the absolute highest degree. The wash down every train after a passenger has sat in a seat (not on every coasters obviously) but Japan standards and supreme technology far surpases anything in the Western world.

Post October 25th, 2005, 7:56 pm

Points on hand: 1,600.00 Points
Originally posted by Real

And look at your TV's and DVD's. Pretty much everything electronic we use today was made and perfected by the Japanese.

Sure alot of cheap stuff is made there but most of your electronics and other areas are VERY quality.

right now, samsung has a 7 mega pixel digital camera phone in japan
our version is said to release next year

and btw, this is pure bs that ttd is gonna be sold

Post October 25th, 2005, 8:23 pm
Brtnboarder495 Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,362.00 Points
Wow 7 MP? Haha last time I checked there was only a 5 MP Camera :p

Post October 26th, 2005, 3:50 pm

Points on hand: 2,249.00 Points

at first i wasn't even going to respond to this but w/e, 5 more points. jus kidding... looks as if some people are getting a little to serious about this.[shocked] there are so many reasons why this rumor (if it even deserves to be called a rumor) isnt true. im not even gonna waste time with it. maybe as a little sarcastic joke to just toss in the show but people come on, are some of you really that gullible?[stoning] haha, just throwing in my thoughts here...

Post October 27th, 2005, 5:25 pm

Originally posted by Real

haha omg you wont believe this! the only electronic i own that was made in japan is my VCR......wich sucks ass!!! lmao!!!

Post October 27th, 2005, 6:26 pm

Post October 27th, 2005, 6:37 pm

All VCR's suck. So its no suprise ;)

hahaha yeah they do.

PreviousNext

Return to General Theme Park Discussions