Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Knott's Website Continues Updating

Knott's Website Continues Updating

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post October 29th, 2005, 12:10 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

http://www.knotts.com/
THe last update was nothing special to post an announcement about, but are showing signs that they are adding more to the website, and coverting everything to the new look as time goes on. How long till the sites complete? I wonder...

Post October 29th, 2005, 12:14 pm

Points on hand: 2,931.00 Points
i wanna go to knotts really bad it looks like a great clean park (hopefully it is) and a question what us with silver bullets colors scheme it like goes from yellow to red then yellow?

Post October 29th, 2005, 12:27 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

hmm, its actually not that bad when your inside the park. It doesn't really fit ghost rider's theme, but it fits more of Fiesta VIllages, I guess. My only probablem with its colors is that they used the same color scheme for the last 3 rides (ie La Revolution, Rip Tide, Silver Bullet)
and Silver Bullet is quite fun. But i think it would have been so much better if there was a spike of 4 g's in the cobra roll, and some air time on that turn between the 2 wing overs, than I think it would have been great.

Post October 29th, 2005, 2:20 pm

Points on hand: 3,780.00 Points
I agree with coolbeans on his Knotts comments. Other reasons to go there are obviously Xcelerator, Ghostrider and Montezooma's Revenge. They do a good bit of themeing there, not as much as Disneyland and not as little as SF. And it's not too expensive either.

Post October 29th, 2005, 2:23 pm

yes but is it clean like busch gardnes williamsburg?

Post October 29th, 2005, 2:48 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post October 29th, 2005, 2:56 pm

Post October 29th, 2005, 3:01 pm

Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points

It's Cedar Fair, Gosh, it's cleaner than Six Flags.

It looks good for a small park, but I hear they have some iffy opperations at times (train stacking, rides always being closed, etc.). If I ever go back to the west coast, I'll make sure to stop here.

Post October 29th, 2005, 3:22 pm

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

if your milatary by anychance(my family is) then in november or sometime around it you can get in for 7 bucks, a great deal. Everything was open last November, but i didnt get to ride Sliver Bullet as it was a monty before opening. Crazy, its nothing like BGW cause theres really no Huge terrain changes( I could be wrong) and it lacks the beauty of bgw, but theres nothing like bgw anywhere. Overall great park, and lines were down!

Return to General Theme Park Discussions