Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster NL support bug?

NL support bug?

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post October 31st, 2005, 4:18 pm
cjd

Points on hand: 4,718.00 Points

Something has just happened several times that I had never seen before, and I'm wondering if it's happened to anyone else.

Yesterday, while building a footpath from footers for Meteora, I think I passed a pre-set vertex limit. When I tried to load the track in the simulator, it crashed. It looked like it was loading, the progress meter went all the way up, and then it froze up. This happened every time I tried to load the track. Then, I went back and deleted some of the footers and it worked fine. Then I added the footers back in manually and it crashed again.

Has this happened to anyone else? It also happened in another coaster I loaded that had alot of phalanges.

(BTW, this will not delay the release of Meteora... I will simply be converting the footer pathways into wooden pathways.)

Post October 31st, 2005, 4:22 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
hmmm... in some of my footer pathways like reanimator i didn't had any problems. Maybe in my most recent project i will meet that problem too...

Post October 31st, 2005, 4:27 pm

Points on hand: 7,382.00 Points
I just had the same problem with a larger inverted project I was working on. I wonder what the limit really is?

Post October 31st, 2005, 4:44 pm

Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points

Interesting...

Is that why that never did get finished Pdon?

Return to No Limits Coaster