Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area RCT: 3 soaked ?????Curse!?????

RCT: 3 soaked ?????Curse!?????

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post October 31st, 2005, 12:53 pm

Points on hand: 2,355.00 Points
Happy Halloween to all those who enjoy the holiday; ??????Curse!?????? almost complete and I whish I could it uploaded today of all days. I can??????t however because of some recent developments finding that I could use the firework show as constant resource for some special effects. This is thanks to one individual that stumbled onto the answer to my question (bm409). There are two major special effects that I have to work on myself before the ride can get off the ground and the lighting. I tried to consult with the people at www.rctpyro.com and I have not received a reply to my request yet. Currently from the picture shown here I am working on the front fa??????ade of the ride right now.

Image Insert:\nImage\n 140.87 KB

For those of you who don??????t know what ??????Curse!?????? is; here is a quick summary. ??????Curse!?????? is a multi-dimensional indoor adventure coaster. Originally was going to be completed after wild came out. However, it will be finished for those people who have soaked expansion for RTC3. In light of things the corridors to the tomb are finished so the indoor portion is mainly complete.

Post October 31st, 2005, 10:09 pm

In the spirit of Halloween I have given out an early version (v. 0.8) of ?????????Curse!?????????

Post October 31st, 2005, 10:11 pm

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

could sleep on it....i hope the cars spin slowly and not outta control...gotta stay alive

Post October 31st, 2005, 11:09 pm

Originally posted by Jakizle

could sleep on it....i hope the cars spin slowly and not outta control...gotta stay alive

It would be wise to check it out, but that's okay as long as people get to enjoy on their own time.

Post November 2nd, 2005, 6:59 pm

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

Return to Hard Hat Area