Board index Roller Coaster Games Roller Coaster Tycoon 1, 2 & 3 RCT3 Wild Patch

RCT3 Wild Patch

Discuss anything related to the Roller Coaster Tycoon 1, 2 and 3.

Post November 11th, 2005, 11:16 pm
rcmaniac25 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 7,275.00 Points

For anyone wondering if Atari came out with a patch for Wild. The only thing the patch fixes is a drop in frame rate when building the extended coaster, at night. I don't know why they came out with a patch just for that.

Here's the link for anyone who wants to download: http://www.atari.com/us/support/newfaq/ ... =DOWNLOADS

Post November 11th, 2005, 11:21 pm

Points on hand: 4,830.00 Points

i think it also adds to the list of betatesters but i think thats a rumor

Post December 2nd, 2005, 12:52 am

Points on hand: 3,231.00 Points

I don't know if I am supposed to tell you this but some of the shop-keepers have the same names as the beta testers. I don't know if they really did do it but I was a betatester so just incase you see me on the game, My name is Daryll and the last name starts with an A.

Post December 2nd, 2005, 4:44 am
man

Points on hand: 111.00 Points
First of all you ask BTA if you got in its vender status. Have you noticed that skipp posted every one that has been found. hehe I got in try to find me I will give you a hint I operate a splitter. By the way about the patch what happens is its supposed to help with the night FPS thing (nightcrawler bug) but it causes extreme lag when building a coaster.

Post December 2nd, 2005, 8:03 am
rcmaniac25 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 7,275.00 Points

OK, I just found out and thought I should post it here for anyone who wanted it. Now I wish they would do a patch for all the other problems.

Return to Roller Coaster Tycoon 1, 2 & 3