Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion here's great news!

here's great news!

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post November 14th, 2005, 5:53 am

Points on hand: 2,051.00 Points
Sorry but I wanna HELP!
I am NOT telling anyone to quit smoking, as it is none of my business what people do with their own bodies, and I don't judge people for anything like that anyway. I am an ex-smoker, so I have no right to judge. I can, instead, empathize and relate. So this is for anyone who really does WANT to quit.

I'm sorry if anyone gets annoyed that I am helping this thread continue (a few seemed upset that it is even here in the first place), but I know that some of you are smokers and maybe, if I can help JUST ONE person.
I smoked for 15 years, a pack a day, sometimes more. I finally tried NOSMOQ, and I gotta tell ya: It's GREAT! Not everyone has had this experience, as one person mentioned, they had a BAD experience with the side-effects. But everyone's body chemistry is different, and I had NO side-effects whatsoever! And, of course, it's not a magic pill that will take away your desire to smoke. You will still WANT a cigarette, for awhile, out of HABIT, but the genius is: NO NICOTINE FITS!!! I have NO willpower, and it helped me quit! You take 1 pill twice a day for 2 weeks, then quit smoking, cold turkey. Just like that! You continue the NOSMOQ for only a week or more, and if you do so, you will have no withdrawals or weird side-effects from quitting the NOSMOQ, either! I have been a non-smoker now since March 28, 2000... for just 7 days NOSMOQ is an antidepressant, for those who don't know, about it if you are a smoker who wants to quit. It's gaining popularity for quitting smoking, and for one very good reason: IT WORKS!
Sorry if I sound like a commercial (I just realized it), but this is really my own personal experience, and like I said, if it helps JUST ONE person quit smoking, then it is worth it to me to take any harassment I may receive for posting it! My father died 2 1/2 years ago of a massive heart attack, and during the autopsy, they discovered that his entire body was filled with cancer (he never went to a dr.). He was a chain smoker for MANY years, and ended up dead at the age of 55. So there is nothing anyone can say or do to me to make me regret posting this, especially if this knowledge reaches someone who needs it!
Thanks for reading...
After what I have experienced it's a great challenge for me to test you this product. And at last I did quit smoke after all those years of suffering. Now, I offer myself to be one of the seller of this and so please contact me for whatever questions you want too:

For information and order of nosmoQ:
http://partnerclicks.net/click.php?APID=2&affID=0001008

Thank you:

Post November 14th, 2005, 9:52 am

Points on hand: 2,016.00 Points

Hmmz,
I read something this morning in the local newspaper about "retailers" of known pharmaceutical products going undercover on forums to sell their products. This looks pretty much like an add..

Post November 14th, 2005, 11:23 am

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

I'll never smoke so i dont need to worry about quiting

Post November 14th, 2005, 2:37 pm

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

I smoked for 7 years, more than a pack a day. I quit smoking 2 years and 10 months ago ... and now have asthma and COPD to show for it -- and I am only 33 years old. Trust me, quit if you are thinking about it.

Roseman, whoever you are .... good post mate!!

Post November 14th, 2005, 3:05 pm
cjd

Points on hand: 4,718.00 Points

out of my immideate family, there are only 2 non-smokers out of 7 people. Thankfully, I'm one of them. Never have smoked, and never will.

Post November 14th, 2005, 3:12 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
the only person smoking here is my dad, like he's the industrial revolution, blaagh!

Post November 14th, 2005, 3:47 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,868.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

though your intentions are good, it is obvious you really care about yourself here. The link is an affiliate link which means you will make money out of customers who do go into this. I'm a smoker, unfortunately, and wish to quit as well. Slowly getting there my own way. Anyway, nice post, sad truth underneath.

Post November 14th, 2005, 3:51 pm

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

my grandpa was a huge smoker, easily over a pack a day. 10 years ago he suffered cancer, and was able to survive. but he kept on smoking. two years ago, he had a severe heart attack, and i was at his house when it hapenned. He walked in from his car looking pale, so we told him to go wash up. He came out almost completely pale. we called the ambulance, and it arrived 20 minutes later. they hurried up and took him away. we were told it was severe and tha percentage for surivival for this type of heart attack was alittle over 3%. at the ER he blacked out twice, but magicly survived. it just wasnt his time to go, for he is a great person. Now he has quit smoking for good and is int he healthiest hes been the last 20 years.

i hope this story helps all of you realize the danger of smoking.

sincerely, jake

Post November 14th, 2005, 4:33 pm

Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points

Never smoked, never will, never will even give it a thought. At my school, I'm practically the anti-drug.

Post November 14th, 2005, 4:39 pm

my grandpa has taught me alot, i will never touch a cigarette or anything

Post November 14th, 2005, 5:57 pm

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

I think the one thing chavs have done in the UK, is teach everyone else how un-cool smoking is. I hardly know any smokers these days and personaly cant wait for all the chavs to die of smoking related deaths. (oh noes, i am going to hell)

Post November 14th, 2005, 6:04 pm

Points on hand: 3,283.00 Points

I know too many smokers. Lots of people i know smoke. I cant stand pretty girls who smoke. They say they care about how they look, and then go and smoke and make themselves smell like ash trays!

I learnt alot from my Grampa too Jakizle. He nearly died as he smoke to much. He ended up in hospital having a triple heart by-pass when i was 7 and i went to see him and he had staple like stitches all the way up his arms and legs where parts of veins had been taken out to replace others. He made me never want to smoke, and it also made me realise i never wanted to work in a hospital, lol. My sister on the other hand now wants to work in a hospital to help people like him.

Post November 14th, 2005, 6:07 pm

yes its good to learn from things. Just witnesing the heart attack was horrific

Post November 14th, 2005, 6:24 pm

Points on hand: 3,780.00 Points
To me anyone who smokes is just nasty. I know there was nothing I could really do about it, but I hated all the smoke I got in Europe.

Post November 14th, 2005, 7:58 pm

Points on hand: 2,083.00 Points

I'll never smoke, I wouldn't date anyone who smoked either, and no one I know smokes, so... I'm in a good situation. Although, way to many people at my shcool smoke.

Post November 14th, 2005, 8:06 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

Smoking is just a major turn off for me in women. I remember this one time I was just walking, and I caught a glimpse of this girl who looked pretty attractive. And she noticed me, and then she said "hi" while pulling out a ciggerrette, and she said it in such a raspy voice, I just shuttered and she was just no longer attractive at all. Still makes me sick when I think about it.

Post November 14th, 2005, 8:28 pm

Points on hand: 1,469.00 Points
Hey, you guys remember that famous smoking commercial, with the old guy sitting in a chair, talking about how his wife died. So he quit smoking. Thats my grampa, hes 82 now, and thats a true story.

Post November 14th, 2005, 8:55 pm

Points on hand: 4,830.00 Points

Kool anyway when i read the name of the topic im like "Barneys dead?!?!?! YEY!!!!!"

Return to Off Topic Discussion