Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion TPR's "Pick N' Mix" Coaster Video Contest!

TPR's "Pick N' Mix" Coaster Video Contest!

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post November 21st, 2005, 3:59 pm

Points on hand: 2,854.00 Points
Theme Park Review's First Ever "Pick N' Mix" Video Contest!

"We supply the footage - YOU edit the video!"

Hey everyone,

Need something to over the upcoming Thanksgiving weekend?

In an effort to continue to find fun activities to keep all us coaster enthusiasts pre-occupied during the off-season, it had been suggested to do a "different" kind of video contest. So the Theme Park Review "Pick N' Mix" video contest idea is born!

In this contest, we have uploaded about 20 minutes of raw footage from Holiday Park, and it's up to all of YOU to download the footage and create your own video segment from it!

After the contest deadline, all of YOU will be able to vote on the top entries determined by Theme Park Review staff!

There are not that many rules, so you can use your creative skill and do pretty much whatever you want!

For more information and all the contest rules, please visit this link. You do not need to be a member of anything to participate! (Well, except for maybe some really bizarre cults!)

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/vi ... hp?p=92814

Rules and conditions are subject to change. Remember, this is the first time we have done anything like this, so if we need to change submission requirements based on something that has come up during the contest, please bear with us!

The WINNER will receive their choice of a DVD, T-Shirt, or Hoodie as long as we currently have them in stock.

And most of all, HAVE FUN EDITING!!!!

--Robb
Last edited by robbalvey on November 21st, 2005, 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post November 21st, 2005, 4:23 pm

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

hey im going to try this, because i have no reason not to. Good ieda, should be fun

Post November 21st, 2005, 4:25 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,539.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

Sounds like a cool idea, I'm not going to enter myself, but I am going to look forward to seeing the results of everyones efforts.

Post November 21st, 2005, 6:32 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
The idea is very cool but i'd still have on my own tons of video editing to do myself. So i will be watching the results [:)] I hope you get enough entries that actually will submit a video [:)]

Post November 21st, 2005, 6:36 pm

ok i did mine in about 3 hours...not too experienced with editing as im also a beginner at it. 2 Minutes was hard for me but imanaged to fit in 3o seconds of each ride then give a full POV of Expedition GeForce, cause ppl love the POV's. Its not gunna win at all but hey atleast i did something and i like to watch it. If anyone wants to see just im me at InDaClutch1321

right now i have waldorf worldwide on my vid but i need some sone suggestions and links to where i can get them. Or ill have to search through my cds.

Post November 21st, 2005, 6:48 pm

Points on hand: 3,283.00 Points

Post November 21st, 2005, 6:49 pm

good luck. Im screwed already lol. But hey why the heck not enter?

Post November 21st, 2005, 7:01 pm

Points on hand: 4,830.00 Points

IM entering btw Alvey do u have any picture that we can use?[;)]

Post November 21st, 2005, 7:25 pm

Points on hand: 1,171.00 Points

I'm going to try this, sounds like it should be fun.

Post November 22nd, 2005, 12:40 pm

Points on hand: 2,854.00 Points
So far so good! We've already gotten in 5 sumissions and they look GREAT! Some really fun stuff has been submitted! Keep up the good work everyone and we're looking forward to seeing more of them!

--Robb

Return to Off Topic Discussion