Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Knotts or SFMM on Nov 22, 2005??

Knotts or SFMM on Nov 22, 2005??

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post November 22nd, 2005, 9:16 pm

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

Viva la Knotts!!! Trip report being written ... good stuff for sure!

Post November 22nd, 2005, 10:54 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

It's to bad that you had to leave before I got there, but oh well. You wouldn't been able to do much more anyways as all the rides seemed to have broken down during the lats hour Knotts was open. [:(]
I only got on Montezoomaz, Xcelerator, and Silver Bullet.

Post November 22nd, 2005, 11:25 pm

Bummer man ... sorry I missed ya though ... no worries, I may be back before it is all over.

Post November 22nd, 2005, 11:38 pm

Points on hand: 83.00 Points
First off, I would say you would have a better time at Magic mountain. I live under 30 min from there and you have a much bigger choice of coasters.

But, you have to make sure the park is open on the day you go. (if it is a weekday)the park has only certain times its open now for the season.

Knotts is only about 45 minutes from Magic Mountain if traffic is good. try to make knotts one day and SFMM the next

Post November 22nd, 2005, 11:44 pm

Originally posted by fester

First off, I would say you would have a better time at Magic mountain. I live under 30 min from there and you have a much bigger choice of coasters.

But, you have to make sure the park is open on the day you go. (if it is a weekday)the park has only certain times its open now for the season.

Knotts is only about 45 minutes from Magic Mountain if traffic is good. try to make knotts one day and SFMM the next

Spoken like someone living a day behind ... or who does not own a calendar to see how many days I actually had. [lol] Either way, MM is not open on the weekdays (as stated above) ... so ...

Post November 24th, 2005, 8:53 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

Originally posted by fester

that's insane... i grew up right next to the 5 wher one would exit to go to knott's ... 45 minutes to M.M. ????..... why go to an amusement park, at that speed on the 5 through l.a. county one does not need any more frightening experiences... but .. yes it can be done...

Post November 24th, 2005, 9:03 pm

[lol] -- sure enough jayman -- that traffic was ticking me off big time!

Post November 24th, 2005, 9:21 pm

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

lol when i went from san diego to SFMM i went up the 15, then caught 10 west, and then went through pasadena and all that stuff, and then got ont he 5 for like 3 minutes before MM. That way we avoived traffic, there was none! We left home at 8 and got there at 10:05 , a pretty good time if you ask me. SFNE is about the same distance from where im at here. WHen i went to Knotts there was killer traffinc in the road to it right off the highway, bumber 2 bumber. atleast we got in free!

Post November 26th, 2005, 2:23 am

Points on hand: 4,004.00 Points

Tom J. Conwell, how's your trip? Do you have HQ photos and videos that we can look at?

Post November 26th, 2005, 7:29 am

RCT, first off you are an idiot. Second, we are not friends ... so please stop using my full name (would staff please edit this out??) -- finally -- read the freaking trip report to see the photos, moron.

http://www.coastercrazy.com/forum/topic.a ... C_ID=10601

Sometimes, I am just amazed at the natural stupidity of the human spirit.

Post November 26th, 2005, 11:42 am
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

Originally posted by Jakizle

lol when i went from san diego to SFMM i went up the 15, then caught 10 west, and then went through pasadena and all that stuff, and then got ont he 5 for like 3 minutes before MM. That way we avoived traffic, there was none! We left home at 8 and got there at 10:05 , a pretty good time if you ask me. SFNE is about the same distance from where im at here. WHen i went to Knotts there was killer traffinc in the road to it right off the highway, bumber 2 bumber. atleast we got in free!
holy cow, i never thought of that, i live right next to the 15 and the 5......that's really good time

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion