Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Just Waunted to Say Hey

Just Waunted to Say Hey

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post February 10th, 2007, 1:32 pm

Posts: 1
Points on hand: 1,806.00 Points
Offline
Hi my name is Widowmaker, I'm 37 in the state of MA
Six Flags NE is my home park. I live less then 15 minutes from it. I've been going there since I was a baby when it was Riverside Park.

I'm new here and new to No Limits. I just installed it a few nights ago. V 1.55. Very cool coaster sim. I also own RCT 1 & 2 haven't played them in ages though. The editor is a bit tricky but I'm working on it. I designed my first track and it's listed on the main site page. Hope you all like it. Buy the way your track exchange is the best I have found on the net.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post February 10th, 2007, 1:37 pm

Posts: 1607
Points on hand: 2,608.00 Points
Location: Devon, UK
Offline
Welcome.

Post February 10th, 2007, 2:00 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 8704
Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
Location: The Netherlands
Offline
hi to you to, have a good time
Image

Post February 10th, 2007, 2:03 pm

Posts: 6116
Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
Location: Minnesota, USA
Offline
Hey Widow. Welcome to the site, nice to see new members...you're right, the exchange is almost as good as the site itself [;)]
1-Millennium Force | 2-Intimidator 305 | 3-Fury 325
4-Skyrush | 5-Iron Rattler | 6-X2 | 7-Kingda Ka
8-Voyage | 9-Maverick | 10-Monster

161

Post February 10th, 2007, 2:06 pm

Posts: 2746
Points on hand: 4,830.00 Points
Location: Medinah, Il, USA
Offline
Welcome, just do nothing stupid or your @$$ will get wooped.[devilish]

Post February 10th, 2007, 4:09 pm

Posts: 4356
Points on hand: 5,766.00 Points
Location: Cannock, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Offline
welcome to our infamous site
Making screams come true

Post February 10th, 2007, 5:46 pm

Posts: 257
Points on hand: 3,800.00 Points
Location: E-Nopo, NY, USA
Offline
Hi!

Post February 10th, 2007, 6:11 pm
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14427
Points on hand: 996.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
sup?
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post