Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area update pg 4 - Lucifer - Intamin Rocket

update pg 4 - Lucifer - Intamin Rocket

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post December 1st, 2005, 6:43 pm

Points on hand: 3,283.00 Points

********************LARGE UPDATE**********************

http://nldc.interfix.net/p1197

Lucifer has progressed well. I have now finished the main 3ds work. The station, and pre show/queue is now finished. Supporting has begun. I have made a few custom textures that i have included on the ride. Like the wooden cabin texture is my own, along with the blood stained windows, and the bloody handprint walls.

Supports are looking nice so far too. Its annoying to support as i cant get anywhere decent for footers or nodes, because of the amount of crossovers, and the tunnel underneath the top hat itself.

Anyway please tell me what you think. Its a bit of an FPS killer as it cant be optimized very well due to the amount of transparent 3ds, and smoke effect.

Post December 1st, 2005, 6:49 pm

Points on hand: 2,931.00 Points
wow jpe this ride is turning out great i love the 3ds and que, but u need to change the environment to foggy to give the spooky feel

Post December 1st, 2005, 6:53 pm

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

looks great, you are a true masten when it comes to 3d's. This is one of my most inticapated NL coaster

Post December 1st, 2005, 7:03 pm

Points on hand: 3,780.00 Points
Nice job Jpe. I hope the fps isn't too low for me.

Post December 1st, 2005, 7:13 pm

Points on hand: 5,806.00 Points

It is looking quite good.

The one thing that I noticed that looks wierd in your screenshots is the floor in this screenshot - http://nldc.interfix.net/i8450
IMO it looks really out of place with the mood of the walls. It looks like cheap lenoleum from some old kitchen from the 70's or really old cieling tile.

Post December 1st, 2005, 7:20 pm

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

Post December 1st, 2005, 7:27 pm
rob User avatar

Points on hand: 3,083.00 Points
Originally posted by Fornication Nation

It is looking quite good.

The one thing that I noticed that looks wierd in your screenshots is the floor in this screenshot - http://nldc.interfix.net/i8450
IMO it looks really out of place with the mood of the walls. It looks like cheap lenoleum from some old kitchen from the 70's or really old cieling tile.

I agree, you go from bloody looking messed up walls to a really nice floor. Maybe you should make the floor texture similar to the wall texture without the blood. Other than that looks great

Post December 2nd, 2005, 3:56 am

Points on hand: 3,283.00 Points

Okay i will change the floors. The thing is, the place was supposed to be a nice, real luxury type of holiday hom, but now its really run down....... I will try re texture that flooring to make it look dusty and messy. Or just change the flooring to concrete

Previous

Return to Hard Hat Area