Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion People and life, why attempt to kill?

People and life, why attempt to kill?

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post April 20th, 2007, 6:41 pm

Points on hand: 5,408.00 Points
A kid lit a bomb like object at Ponderosa High School. It is not that important, because no one got hurt, but it shows you that people are really just out for attention. In Colorado people don't know how to hide there guns. And I am not trying to be offensive, but why kill others that are innocent.

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=68435
-Ryan

Post April 20th, 2007, 7:09 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18233965/

while we're at it.

That cho guy must have been the anti-christ or something.

Post April 20th, 2007, 8:25 pm

Points on hand: 58.00 Points

Antichrist. There's alogical explination. How long before someone blames it all on severe seasonal affectiveness disorder?

Post April 20th, 2007, 8:27 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

^ i didn't mean literally, but I'm sure the he has something to do with this string of violent acts, like inspiration... or something..

Post April 20th, 2007, 9:51 pm

Points on hand: 4,906.00 Points

wtf is going on??? is it just me or does it seem like ever since the VTech shooting there have been a TON of these kinda things going on around the country? I dunno maybe it is me and I just don't pay attention to the news often enough.

Post April 20th, 2007, 10:12 pm

Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points

Post April 20th, 2007, 10:48 pm

Points on hand: 2,063.00 Points

Same thing happened after columbine. I remember like a new threat every day for a week or two. Not to say that they should be ignored though, because some kids think they need to prove some point or get attention any way they can, and the VTech shooter has got his attention, so they see an oppertunity.

Speaking of wanting attention, lets not forget the psychopaths at the Westboro Baptist Church who want in on some of the attention by protesting one of the victoms of the shooting.

Some people really suck.

Post April 20th, 2007, 11:38 pm

Points on hand: 3,002.00 Points

I think they kill or attempt to kill inniocent people because they are pised at the world and want to take it out on someone. Or they just mow down everyone and everything in there path.
Trim breaks are your enemy, retracking/smoothing is your friend. I miss b&m floored sit downs. coaster count=39

Post April 21st, 2007, 1:42 am

Points on hand: 5,806.00 Points

I think the latest shootings were just a wakeup to how violent America really is...

Post April 21st, 2007, 8:48 am

Points on hand: 3,002.00 Points

Yea if they really wanted to they could have gone in with like a pistol, shotgun,5 machine guns, and several gernades. We ain't see nothin yet.
Trim breaks are your enemy, retracking/smoothing is your friend. I miss b&m floored sit downs. coaster count=39

Post April 21st, 2007, 9:27 am

Points on hand: 7,125.00 Points

actually someone in my school was thinking, it seems like it would be so easy to kill people, pull out a gun, shoot everyone in the head in your class, and bam, youve got another record breaking killing, i men, seriously, no, its not that easy... but he a little sick in the head or something... when is the world going to stop this madnesss??!?!???

Post April 21st, 2007, 9:48 am

Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points

Yeah it is that easy, you don't even have to get headshots. Just walk over to the door and start unloading.

Post April 21st, 2007, 1:04 pm

Points on hand: 2,978.00 Points
I truly think people have some kind of weird desire to be in the media. Look at all these reality shows....
Also, what is happening to NASA? It's turning into a psychiactric ward.

Return to Off Topic Discussion