Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ xmas,hanukkah, kwanza presents

xmas,hanukkah, kwanza presents

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post December 25th, 2005, 5:59 pm

Posts: 404
Points on hand: 1,600.00 Points
Location: Los Angleles, CA, USA
Offline
just curious as to what everyone got for presents, etc.

i got marching tenor drums, double bass pedals (for drum set), a roller coaster thingy (like those toys with the penguin slides) and not much else other than clothes, and stocking stuff


so what about you guys?

Image Insert:
Image
93.25 KB

Image Insert:
Image
127.2 KB

Image Insert:
Image
136.06 KB

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post December 25th, 2005, 6:01 pm

Posts: 2169
Points on hand: 1,469.00 Points
Location: La Verne, CA, USA
Offline
Not alot at all, But because I didnt really ask for anything, Im happy with what I have.

Post December 25th, 2005, 6:05 pm

Posts: 5367
Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points
Location: San Antonio, Texas, USA
Offline
i didnt ask for anything, but i got a huge surprise. A Dell Inspiron 6000. Its my very first personal comp!!! It is a lap top. I don't think theres any need to post specs, but the screen is 15.4 inches. I'll go take a pic now. I got a better graphic card for No Limits and RCt3. Those 2 programs, aim, and wireless inernet is all i have other than windows and all the basic stuff(word, paint).

The only other thing i got was a Texas Vince Young Texas Jersay and a Six FLags Fiesta Texas season pass!!

Post December 25th, 2005, 6:23 pm

Posts: 704
Points on hand: 2,605.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
oo quint toms, and a roller coaster?

i got playboy PJ pants [:D]

and i got 150 bucks, and some other stuff

and a BGW pass, of course

Post December 25th, 2005, 6:32 pm

Posts: 747
Points on hand: 62.00 Points
Offline
Originally posted by hyperdude

just curious as to what everyone got for presents, etc.

i got marching tenor drums, double bass pedals (for drum set), a roller coaster thingy (like those toys with the penguin slides) and not much else other than clothes, and stocking stuff


so what about you guys?

Image Insert:
Image
93.25 KB

Image Insert:
Image
127.2 KB

Image Insert:
Image
136.06 KB


I have the same double bass pedal, it works really, really well [;)]

Post December 25th, 2005, 6:47 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 8704
Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
Location: The Netherlands
Offline
i don't have pics but here's a list:

- 2 feet formula race car
- 15 inch bbs racing tyre rim clock
- florida 'sunshine state' licence plate
- 'security' t-shirt
- aquarium ramses temple
- aquarium abys jems
- plastic aquarium plant
- bear claw shoes
- bath ducks
- some egyptian artifacts (made in china, btw)

Post December 25th, 2005, 6:48 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 5225
Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points
Location: Portland, OR, USA
Offline
I didn't get much at all, but oh man, what I did get totally makes up for it!
Here's everything I got
Radeon x700 Pro 256 mb
Half Life 2
Call of Duty 2
RCT 3 Wild
Family Guy v3

And I also got money from grandparents which combined comes out to about $125 which is enough for a SFMM Extreme Pass. [:)]

I wish I had gotten 1 or 2 more movies, but over all, I basically got everything I wanted, and I couldn't be happier. IT should keep my want list down until my B-Day Comes around

Post December 25th, 2005, 6:48 pm

Posts: 136
Points on hand: 69.00 Points
Location: Marietta, Geogia, GA, USA
Offline
I got one of those new iPods that plays videos



http://www.apple.com/ipod/ipod.html

I also got my lettermans jacket and a season pass for SFOG for nect season.

Post December 25th, 2005, 6:49 pm

Posts: 747
Points on hand: 62.00 Points
Offline
Some weird stuff you have there hyyyper, but at least you enjoyed it.

Post December 25th, 2005, 6:52 pm

Posts: 704
Points on hand: 2,605.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
Call of Duty 2


i played that at target [:D]

its funnn

Post December 25th, 2005, 7:46 pm

Posts: 404
Points on hand: 1,600.00 Points
Location: Los Angleles, CA, USA
Offline
Originally posted by coolbeans326



And I also got money from grandparents which combined comes out to about $125 which is enough for a SFMM Extreme Pass. [:)]




extreme pass is the way to go
20% off food & souviners
free parking
etc etc

that's the only way to go for me

Post December 25th, 2005, 8:24 pm

Posts: 4533
Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Offline
Call of Duty 2 multiplayer is plain awesome....but only because i am |337 and kick everyones ass lol...you will find me on the Uk Online Gamer server, either under the name Little Johny or Edge [lol] I seriously love the game, nothing beats running around kicking everyones asses and them getting pissed off at you because they sucked so hard at the game

Post December 25th, 2005, 8:27 pm
rcmaniac25 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Posts: 276
Points on hand: 7,275.00 Points
Location: NJ, USA
Offline
I got multiple pc games, a program to make FPS, and am about to get(need to wait for reserve order to come in) a xbox 360. Not much other then that.

Post December 25th, 2005, 8:27 pm

Posts: 747
Points on hand: 62.00 Points
Offline
Originally posted by Edge

Call of Duty 2 multiplayer is plain awesome....but only because i am |337 and kick everyones ass lol...you will find me on the Uk Online Gamer server, either under the name Little Johny or Edge [lol] I seriously love the game, nothing beats running around kicking everyones asses and them getting pissed off at you because they sucked so hard at the game


Haha, Edge's arrogance shows [lol]

Post December 25th, 2005, 8:42 pm

Posts: 4533
Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Offline
[lol] Well it was just i was always pissed off by the big kids when i used to play CoD1 multiplayer because they always beat me and they seemed impossible to kill, now a couple of years on, i'm the big kid! [lol] I rule! Seriously, everyone who posts after me should bow down on one knee to me and pay homage...any sexual jokes will result in a ban, this means you TConwell!

Post December 25th, 2005, 8:43 pm

Posts: 2862
Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points
Location: Monroeville, PA, USA
Offline
I got a video camera (w00t), RCT3 Wild, and $180 worth of Best Buy gift cards.

Post December 25th, 2005, 8:49 pm

Posts: 5367
Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points
Location: San Antonio, Texas, USA
Offline
im surprised that no one other than me has gotten any comps of any kind.From what ive seen new comps come up alot here. I got sum pics and ill go get then to upload!

Post December 25th, 2005, 8:58 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Posts: 13387
Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Location: Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Offline
Originally posted by Edge

everyone who posts after me should bow down on one knee to me and pay homage...any sexual jokes will result in a ban, this means you TConwell!


only tcon? [lol] What about me?!? [lol]

And btw edge, i just killed ya! [lol]

Post December 25th, 2005, 9:05 pm
rob User avatar

Posts: 410
Points on hand: 3,083.00 Points
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina, USA
Offline
I got Cakewalk Music Production Software, Sony Movie Editing and DvD Architect Software as well as a really nice airsoft gun.

Post December 25th, 2005, 9:43 pm

Posts: 484
Points on hand: 2,897.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
i got a new computer but it wasnt really a christmas gift because i got it like a month early because i needed it for school

Post December 25th, 2005, 9:49 pm

Posts: 202
Points on hand: 2,184.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
I got an xbox 360 3 games for it (COD2,PGR3,Need For Speed Most wanted)and second wireless controller an iPod nano and some stuff for it. Oh yeah I also got the $165 National Geographic Atlas Of The World which is AWSOME!

Post December 25th, 2005, 9:50 pm

Posts: 202
Points on hand: 2,184.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
Originally posted by josh00110

i got a new computer but it wasnt really a christmas gift because i got it like a month early because i needed it for school

same mine was a sony VAIO. How about yours

Post December 25th, 2005, 9:54 pm

Posts: 484
Points on hand: 2,897.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
alienware i've been wanting one for years so my dad finally got me one

Post December 25th, 2005, 10:11 pm

Posts: 5367
Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points
Location: San Antonio, Texas, USA
Offline
luckies^^^ I thought my dell was cool lol. Im on it now though. After like 5 houra i finally got the wireless network working. Ive heard alienware is greatjosh, i hope its true. I;ll get that pic uploaded after i take a shower at halftime of the viks game.

i forgot to say my gp got me the rest of the money i need for an xbox 369, and i got mot wanted. Happy Holidays everyone!

Post December 25th, 2005, 10:35 pm

Posts: 383
Points on hand: 2,200.00 Points
Location: georgia, GA, USA
Offline
i didnt get much cause my dad payed for half of my guitar for my christmas present

but i got
-from multiple people combined $75
-chappelle's show season 1(UMD)
-hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy(UMD)
-another psp battery
-lots of candy haha
-emery cd
-architecture in helsinki cd

i still need another guitar case and a new camera, guess i should start saving..

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member
Next

Return to Off Topic Discussion