Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Tatsu Construction (Video Page 7!)

Tatsu Construction (Video Page 7!)

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post December 21st, 2005, 10:08 pm

Points on hand: 200.00 Points

I am gald to see Tatsu topped off it looks like fun I can'nt wate to see this coaster when it is done. I think that Tatsu will be a fun coaster to ride to bad it is in calfona and not in six flags great avtere or I whould ride this coaster I don'nt think that I will be going to calfona to ride this coaster next year but maybe sometime soon I can go to ride this coaster. Thanks for posting the viedo of Tatsu geting topped off and the atmtion of the ride it looks like fun I hope to ride a bm flying coaster next year or sometime soon is it somther than the veack flying coasters? The prizal loop looks relly big I think that you whould get some relly high gforce going into the loop I also like the barror roll it looks relly high but alot of fun I also like the corksew on this coaster it looks relly big and alot of fun I think that there will be a couble places of airtime on this flying coaster it looks like fun. I hope that more updates start coming soon it is almost the holday so there whount be much done to the coaster tell after the holday and the new year.

Post December 21st, 2005, 10:15 pm

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

WOW i cant believ how empty the park was. From the photo of the eating section i can tell the very table i sat at and my goofy brother spilt his drink on my lap :p

I think it would be sweet for Orient Express to go right under the station. Right around the sky tower has to be a cool sight, standing right next to the large lift hill.

I dought Ninja was open, cause even though the station is usually that bare, there was no train or workers. But nice update even thought all thats been added rally are catwalks.

and those footers are fricken huge!!!

Post December 22nd, 2005, 9:03 pm

Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points

Yay, I'll put the update where it belongs... http://www.themeparkreview.com/sfmmnew06/current.htm

Forget about those stupid new topics, who needs them, other than front page spammers.

EDIT:Dang, coolbeans beat me to it...

Post December 23rd, 2005, 12:44 am
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

ALRIGHT... instead of being an AYHO woody elitist i'm gonna start looking foreward to this... t looks like a good time to me, of course, if one rides "x" first thing of the day then everything else seems kinda weak.. so next time i go i'm riding this first.. X is still hard to beat though, and honestly i'm not sure this can beat it, but we'll see!!!!!!!!!!

Post December 23rd, 2005, 2:38 am

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Im fairly convinced that CK has no concept of the color wheel or complimentary / color harmonies.

That, is a fact. It scares me to think what color schemes he actually does like.

Post January 28th, 2006, 3:02 am

Points on hand: 2,673.00 Points
Note to X: YOU'VE BEEN OWNED!!! Thank you...

Can't wait 'til this thing opens sesame! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
(tatsu to X:[stoning])

Still think the support colors would've been more better than that putrid shade of orange...

Post January 28th, 2006, 5:27 pm

Points on hand: 53.00 Points

Post January 28th, 2006, 5:39 pm

Oh crap, the stuff with the drop must have been lost because of the server switch. Thanks for the link!

Hey guys, check out that height difference!

Post January 28th, 2006, 10:14 pm

Post January 29th, 2006, 1:51 am
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

I'm going to the park next saturday, so hopefully the entire cork will be finished, and maybe they'll get started on that turning 0 g roll.

Post January 29th, 2006, 2:08 am

Points on hand: 6,575.00 Points

I know some people have problems with the color... I dont I just dont like the top lift support... Looks too bulky.

Post January 29th, 2006, 2:09 am

Points on hand: 1,469.00 Points
Then you would have a problem with my.....

lol, just had to say it. Sorry. I think the the support looks cool, the thickness shows the pure size and power of this ride.

Post January 29th, 2006, 2:21 am

^^^[lol]^^^

AT first i hated the colors, now i actually like them. Go Tatsu!

Post January 29th, 2006, 2:22 am

Points on hand: 2,897.00 Points

Post January 29th, 2006, 3:28 am

Points on hand: 1,600.00 Points
Originally posted by coolbeans326

I'm going to the park next saturday, so hopefully the entire cork will be finished, and maybe they'll get started on that turning 0 g roll.

i might see you there

looks really cool tho, and i hope something else is done by next week!

Post January 30th, 2006, 10:59 am

Points on hand: 914.00 Points
does anyone know if they are keeping the path by the game area by roaring rapids that leads up to samurai summit in the park?

Post January 30th, 2006, 11:19 am

Originally posted by sixflags44

does anyone know if they are keeping the path by the game area by roaring rapids that leads up to samurai summit in the park?

they better
if they dont, we'd have to walk all the way around the hill to goliath to get anywhere near there because they're getting rid of the orient express :(

Post January 30th, 2006, 11:30 am

Points on hand: 914.00 Points
yea thats the only thing bad about magic mountain, that dang hill! i really hope they keep that path because i know a little shortcut up to it :)

Post February 5th, 2006, 1:28 am

Post February 5th, 2006, 1:41 am

i was there today and got lots of photos and weird random fact but i broke the stone of this wall before they took this pic

Image Insert:
79.45 KB

Post February 5th, 2006, 1:42 am

Points on hand: -1,299.00 Points
Bank: 1,430.56 Points
so the inline zero G roll has started and here is a nice pic of tatsu with new tree arent they nice

Image Insert:

Post February 5th, 2006, 1:45 am

Points on hand: 2,673.00 Points
Damn... I must've been sleeping under a rock! That first drop is sorta boring if you ask me. But the transition from that to the first zero-G, corkscrew, or whatever that may be though-KILLER! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

As for the station, pretty sweet with the asian symbols integrated into the railings, and last, but not least...THEY BETTER NOT KILL OFF ORIENT EXPRESS! AAAAAARGH!!![:(!]

Post February 5th, 2006, 7:39 am

Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points

Originally posted by RAPTORman

Damn... I must've been sleeping under a rock! That first drop is sorta boring if you ask me.

Really? I wasn't aware you rode the coaster.

The drop is steeper than anything from the already operating B&M flyers, so it's an improvement if anything to the excitement of this style of coaster (or should I say this style of B&M, since the Vekoma models are already very thrilling). It looks fine to me, though.

Post February 13th, 2006, 5:43 pm

Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points

Post February 13th, 2006, 5:52 pm

Points on hand: 3,780.00 Points
Tatsu is looking as good as ever. And, it's always nice to see all the trains running on a ride.

PreviousNext

Return to General Theme Park Discussions