Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion The Disclosure Project (MIND BLOWING VIDEO!)

The Disclosure Project (MIND BLOWING VIDEO!)

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post January 29th, 2006, 9:05 pm

Points on hand: 2,623.00 Points

Have any of you heard of the Disclosure Project? I just watched a 2 hour press conference on it and it completly blew my mind. It is a project that has 400 extremly credible witnesses to UFO type situations, these aren't your average farmers saying they got abducted by aliens, these are military and government workers with proof like videos or pictures telling stories that were classified by the government. They say that some of this alien technology could solve all of the environmental and energy problems the earth is having and could help bring peace on earth by banning space based weapons systems. I can't explain it real well, just watch the video, it is very long but it is well worth the time.

http://disclosure.netro.ca/npcc.wmv

I don't know why this hasn't been on the news much, if it's true, it's the biggest story in the history of humans.
Last edited by Farley on January 29th, 2006, 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post January 29th, 2006, 9:07 pm

Points on hand: 1,469.00 Points
Cough***COugh***

Oh excuse me, Im alergic to bullshit...

Post January 29th, 2006, 9:09 pm

Also, please watch this with an open mind. Most of you will probably see that it's about UFO's and just automatically say it's fake, I did the same thing. But after I watched the video and went to their website and did a little bit of reading on the subject, my view on the subject of UFO's completly changed. People have been conditioned to knee-jerk every idea or notion, however credible it might seem on paper, as a "tinfoil hat" theory. they therefore distance themselves from the fantastic nature of the information because of the stigma surrounding such an association. So please watch it with an open mind.

Post January 29th, 2006, 9:11 pm

Originally posted by SFMM homie

Cough***COugh***

Oh excuse me, Im alergic to bullshit...

Don't reply unless you've watched the video.

Post January 29th, 2006, 9:13 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

if there are so many aliens, why don't they just go land in LA or NY. They must be extremely intelligent to have mastered flight faster than speed of light, so they must know that there are large cities, and if they wanted to make contact with us, why didn't they land there, isntead of exploading into oblivion out in the middle of no where?

Post January 29th, 2006, 9:16 pm

Originally posted by coolbeans326

if there are so many aliens, why don't they just go land in LA or NY. They must be extremely intelligent to have mastered flight faster than speed of light, so they must know that there are large cities, and if they wanted to make contact with us, why didn't they land there, isntead of exploading into oblivion out in the middle of no where?

We know close to nothing about them, we don't know if they even want to make contact. Plus anything alien related that happens is kept secret by the government, that is what the Disclosure Project is about. They have government workers who used to be a part of some of these cover-ups telling everything they know.

Post January 29th, 2006, 9:21 pm

Points on hand: 2,897.00 Points

you say that we dont know if they want to contact us which is basically idiotic because we dont know if they even exist, and like you said the government will cover it up to the best of their ability so unless you know somebody on the inside, get a government job one day, or see one of the damn things. unless any of this applies to you this whole topic is pretty pointless...

Post January 29th, 2006, 9:23 pm

Points on hand: 1,469.00 Points
lol, I cant take any more of this, ive watched like 15 minutes. This guy is a clearly a nut.

Post January 29th, 2006, 9:24 pm

Post January 29th, 2006, 9:50 pm

Originally posted by SFMM homie

lol, I cant take any more of this, ive watched like 15 minutes. This guy is a clearly a nut.

You clearly don't have the mental capacity to understand anything they are saying.

Post January 29th, 2006, 9:52 pm

no, your wrong he just has better things to do with his life other than watching a pointless video thats over an hour long. lifes to short for stupid things like this...

Post January 29th, 2006, 9:53 pm

Originally posted by josh00110

you say that we dont know if they want to contact us which is basically idiotic because we dont know if they even exist, and like you said the government will cover it up to the best of their ability so unless you know somebody on the inside, get a government job one day, or see one of the damn things. unless any of this applies to you this whole topic is pretty pointless...

READ!!! It's good for you. Did you not see that there was a link to a video up there. The video is a press conference held in 2001 with 21 different witnesses that give their testimonies. These 21 witnesses are all ex-government/ex-military workers telling us everything they know, these are the people that were involved in covering up most of these incindents. They don't get much more credible than that.

Post January 29th, 2006, 9:55 pm

no, your wrong he just has better things to do with his life other than watching a pointless video thats over an hour long. lifes to short for stupid things like this...

Im sure he's so busy that he can't take 2 hours to watch a video about the biggest thing to ever happen to the human race. Please do not reply with your ignorant statements until you've watched the entire thing.

Post January 29th, 2006, 9:57 pm

well i admit thats my fault for not reading, but i did just read it and you put its the biggest story in the history of humans? not that im so smart person or whatever but you are terribly mistaken in saying that especially when know one knows if its true or not...

edit: o ok you want to talk about my ignorant statements hmm...why dont we talk about this whole ignorant topic or are you to ignorant to realize that all of this is pointless...

Post January 29th, 2006, 10:14 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Originally posted by Farley

Im sure he's so busy that he can't take 2 hours to watch a video about the biggest thing to ever happen to the human race. Please do not reply with your ignorant statements until you've watched the entire thing.

LMFAO! Wow, the biggest thing to happen to the human race? Like hell it is! I couldn't care less if aliens existed on account of I don't see how that's going to get me laid, more spending cash, happiness, ect. Aliens have yet to affect our lives therefore they aren't all that important.

- Kyle "I'll show you proof aliens exists if you'll sleep with me." Fordham

Post January 29th, 2006, 10:20 pm

well i admit thats my fault for not reading, but i did just read it and you put its the biggest story in the history of humans? not that im so smart person or whatever but you are terribly mistaken in saying that especially when know one knows if its true or not...

Obviously hundreds of people do know it's true considering that they have spoken with over 400 witnesses so far, each one as credible as the 21 that spoke at that press conference. They are trying to make all of the facts known, that is one of the goals of the Disclosure Project is to stop government cover-ups. I personally have yet to see any evidence except the testimonies of 21 extremly credible witnesses, so I am still not 100% convinced, but it has definitley swayed my opinion on the subject. This press conference was only held 4 years ago, it's only a matter of time before the facts are made public.

Post January 29th, 2006, 10:21 pm

i dont wanna start any trouble here, but if it was that important dont you think it would of already been public?

Post January 29th, 2006, 10:24 pm

Points on hand: 1,751.00 Points

Post January 29th, 2006, 10:25 pm

Originally posted by coolbeans326

Originally posted by Farley

LMFAO! Wow, the biggest thing to happen to the human race? Like hell it is! I couldn't care less if aliens existed on account of I don't see how that's going to get me laid, more spending cash, happiness, ect. Aliens have yet to affect our lives therefore they aren't all that important.

- Kyle "I'll show you proof aliens exists if you'll sleep with me." Fordham

You are the reason people think Americans are dumb.

Post January 29th, 2006, 10:26 pm

^is the perfect example that stupid people shouldnt breed

Post January 29th, 2006, 10:31 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post January 29th, 2006, 10:33 pm

i dont wanna start any trouble here, but if it was that important dont you think it would of already been public?

It has been made public, but all we have so far are some pictures, a few videos, some radar data, and the testimonies of some very credible witnesses. A lot of evidence has been destroyed. You probably won't see anything on the news until someone comes up with a close up picture of an alien or something. One of the witness testimonies involved burning pictures of UFO/alien related things. The man said he looked a picture that he was ordered to burn and he got hit in the head by a guard. If you are interested, just watch the video, it will give you all of the information you need.

Post January 29th, 2006, 10:35 pm

nope when im ready to go to bed ill put the video on i sould fall right to sleep[lol]

Post January 29th, 2006, 10:37 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
I won't believe in aliens unless one of them does something drastic like sleep with me. Don't you think if they were trying to communicate with us that they'd do something less retarded than drawing trangles and circles in corn and abduct the president or something. If the god damned aliens can build a craft that could fly way the love out here lightyears away then they should be able to figure out how to communicate better and maybe just show themselves or something.

Post January 29th, 2006, 10:39 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

^ that's what I've been trying to say. If they're so intelligent to fly that far why can't they just show up in front of millions of people who can say, "yea, I saw the alien, and I have a photo of his face!." And then millions of people would have seen it, not one lone witness hobbling alone in the darkness on some horse trail 100 miles away from the nearest small city.

Next

Return to Off Topic Discussion